If you think TJ is a bad loser

ILove4MinutesHyuna

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
just know that it could be a lot worse, here is how a boxer handled a one sided loss tonight.

lmao.. damn he didn't even show up to fight. He's surrounded by Yes men. His coach wasn't even telling him he was losing the fight.

7-0?

Odd

This is why people don’t like mellenials.

just know that it could be a lot worse, here is how a boxer handled a one sided loss tonight.

tumblr_n0i005drPi1sq0upuo1_400.gif

Nothing better than seeing assholes get beat up. Was a good night.

floyd tried to big brother broner for a while. broner is just too much of an idiot to do any thing right. you dont have to be a genius or a boxer to be part of floyds crew but broner managed to become persona non grata and then went on to do a bunch of dumb shit trying to imitate floyd

Trolling the fuck outta everyone.

Broner is a clown but no where near as delusional as tj.

Boner is a glorified sparring partner now with that negative style. He must be praying thanking the lords for giving him such easy matchups to pick up his four world titles & he still had to have judges on his side against Ponce de Leon & Mallignagi. He fights like a lighter version of Malik Scott

hhahaha i love it how he climbed the ropes after the fight
I always thought AB had an iq of a monkey but after tonight its an insult for the monkey for sure hahaha

Broner is such a clown I hope we never see him on the big stage again

At least he didn't sniffle and cry like Dillybar.

Trolling the fuck outta everyone.

Broner is a clown but no where near as delusional as tj.

Some of the media scoring couldn't even find a single round to score for him, so I think the "no where near as delusional" has to be in dispute.

Back