Cerrone won big

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
All time bonus winner. Gotta love the cowboy

he is the ultimate 155 and 170 gatekeeper. and i mean that in a positive way. not everyone can be 5 year champ, the numbers just dont work that way but Cerrone earns his UFC pay check every time.

That was a really fun fight. Those step in counter knees Cowboy landed in the first folded up Hernandez like a cheap tent.

Not sure if Hernandez deserved it tho... it was a good fight only cause it was great seeing cerrone humbling a man who call himself the great

Fook a bonus

He won red panty night

Conor bout to change his life

Confused as to why he was so low on the card. How the hell was he not comain...

Picked against him and he won. Feels good man. Also picked T.J to win and hoped he would lose, Feels better.

That was a really fun fight. Those step in counter knees Cowboy landed in the first folded up Hernandez like a cheap tent.
Yeah those knees completely stopped Hernandez and then he just didn’t know what to do. It was a thing of beauty.

Him and Glover. Old man strength.

It was a great performance but the guy he fought isn't even top 15.

Cerrone got beat by a fringe top 15 guy about 7 months ago. Two wins over a nobody and bum and suddenly he's a star again?

Let's see him beat a couple of top 15 guys at LW and then he can get back some of the status he lost.

wish they gave Neal/Muhammad the FOTN bonus & Cerrone his well deserved POTN bonus. lower pay grade fighters always getting stiffed.

Old man Cerrone straight dad'ed Hernandez

1539604179259.jpg

I'm sad I missed this fight.

At least I got to watch him tool Perry in person.

Confused as to why he was so low on the card. How the hell was he not comain...

I think in this case, being the main event of the free card is better than headlining on a new service people have to pay for.

Silencing a millennial is literally the greatest accomplishment of Cerrone's career, and maybe even his life. That is almost impossible for anyone on the planet to do.

I think in this case, being the main event of the free card is better than headlining on a new service people have to pay for.

Especially if said service repeatedly crashes. But apparently not being allowed to watch events on a service you paid for is a sign of high technological achievement, or something.

Back