Dana: If Cowboy, Conor & the fans want it ...

So Conor vs Khabib 2?

In all seriousness, I'd PAY to watch Cowboy vs McG.

That’s what I do... my reaction...
01500366-3101-4BF7-887F-AD30EFF52350.jpeg

Give cowboy a nice payday.

Conor probably thinks a win over Cowboy gets him a title shot. Dana probably thinks that too.

I'd like to see that fight but McGregor needs to be facing a top 5 LW if he wants to legitimately earn a rematch with the champ.

I'd love to see Cowboy get that red panty night, set baby cowboy up for life

Watch Cerrone get bumped up to #3 in the rankings.

Conor KO's Cowboy and in a perfect world Khabib fights Tony while this is going on

But this ain't a perfect world and Khabib probably rematches Conor instead of fighting Tony.

I'd like to see that fight but McGregor needs to be facing a top 5 LW if he wants to legitimately earn a rematch with the champ.
Cowboy was on a big winning streak at LW with top wins before losing the championship fight with RDA.
He fought at WW then with a winning record and some losses but how many LWs would do well vs big guys like Till.
He should be ranked top 5 there.

I think it happens: Dana&Conor see it as a winnable fight and enough to give Conor a title shot, Cowboy obviously wants the red panties night and the fans would also be on board.
Cowboy really deserves it for always stepping up and fighting anyone. Hope he actually wins it too.

Cowboy was on a big winning streak at LW with top wins before losing the championship fight with RDA.
He fought at WW then with a winning record and some losses but how many LWs would do well vs big guys like Till.
He should be ranked top 5 there.
He hadn't had a win in the division in 3 1/2 years before tonight and the guy he beat tonight wasn't even top 10.

Give cowboy a nice payday.

Conor probably thinks a win over Cowboy gets him a title shot. Dana probably thinks that too.
At this point it ain't even about a title shot for Conor, I think he wants to prove that he still got it.

At this point it ain't even about a title shot for Conor, I think he wants to prove that he still got it.

I actually think off this great win for cowboy this might happen. This is an incredible match up.

He hadn't had a win in the division in 3 1/2 years before tonight and the guy he beat tonight wasn't even top 10.

Completely true. I know its "edgy" and "fucking gnarly" to trash Conor now but he would destroy Cowboy on blow and Proper 12.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back