News Since Cowboy got his kid he has...

Moral Victory

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Managed to win 2 grudge fights in a row, something he was known for having trouble with before, he did well in buddy buddy fights with lots of mutual respect and love.

What if his kid fills that critera up for him passively now, and what if he'll not choke up in big fights anymore? Khabib (and McGregor) in trouble? ^_^

UFC-11-10-2018-JA-_JA20515a.jpg

So many fun fights for him at 155.

I am so confused why Cowboy beat up a highschool student tonight.. Who the fuck was he fighting? What is this shit? Are we just about to let fighters go into like Dleague and beat up a few guys and then comeback to the UFC and get a title shot? is that how Conor will get histitle shot now? Beat up on an old Cowboy thats picking on kids after subbing meathead perry that any whitebelt could manage?

God i hope time and effort isnt wasted with a Conor vs Cowboy fight, because when Conor wins in the first round i really dont want to see Conor challenge Khabib after getting such a cheap ass win, he should have to earn it this time.

Papa Cowboy is now immune to mind games.

But it's not like either guy was a top 10 fighter. Cerrone needs to stop taking every fight offered.

‘Got’.

Did he adopt or win a custody battle?

I want so bad for him to fight Mcgregor. If he fights it smart, he could beat him .

So happy for the guy. Now, give Cowboy his red panty night !

Alex needed to get fucked up.
His "pissed off tough guy" attitude was annoying all week.

Nah, I don't think he chokes on big fights I just think the people he fights just has a style that beats his. Well against Nate & Masvidal he checked out, boxing isn't his strongest attribute.
I think he has better chance beating Khabib than Conor.

Most fighters suck after having a kid. Cody necktats fell victim to this.

It was a fun beating he put on that guy (kid?). It feels like they are feeding him easy fights (And yes Perry is a bum) to get him on the winning track to set up a fight with McGregor. It will be interesting to see if they give him a top 10 guy next. If they don't for sure they are setting up the McGregor fight.

Back