Respect TJ

5thDimensionMMA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The dude tortured his body to make 125 and it cost him. He is a great fighter,no need to hate on him for leaving alpha male and switching camps which enabled him to become a champ.

Cutting 30 pounds to go down to a class the UFC was getting rid of.

Was a brilliant move TJ..

Why would I respect a guy who tortures himself to fight guys smaller than him?

I'd respect him if he went up.

true was nice to see him get knocked around by a true a level athlete. he needs to condition his chin little better next time

Torchured his body to protect his title.

Fuck him

He talked a bunch of shit and picked on smaller fighters for no reason. Even talking about shutting down a division and putting his supposed friend Joe B out of work. He was a salty little bitch when he lost too.

Nobody asked his ass to move down. I don't respect it at all

Sea Snakes: An Unusual Salt Gland under the Tongue.

The posterior sublingual gland of sea snakes is a salt gland. It secretes a fluid surpassing seawater in sodium chloride concentration. The gland lies on the ventrolateral surfaces of the tongue sheath and empties through multiple ducts into the sheath.
Fluid is expelled from the sheath when the tongue is extended. For freshly captured Pelamis, the plasma concentrations of sodium, chloride, and potassium were 210, 167, and 8 millimoles per liter, respectively. Injections of sodium chloride led to a rise in its concentration in the plasma and to an increase in the rate and concentration of fluid secreted by the sublingual gland. The ultrastructure of this gland is similar to that of other reptilian salt glands. However, the gland is not homologous with any other salt gland. The sublingual gland in Pelamis is larger than that in Laticauda, and the rate of electrolyte excretion from the larger gland is greater.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17770448

I originally agreed with the TS starters post but your post has changed my mind.

Hespect.

Glad he got beaten silly. Extreme weight-cutting is for playboys.

I see your point but that big of a cut doesnt always guarantee you'll bully the smaller man,he got bullied.

The dude tortured his body to make 125 and it cost him. He is a great fighter,no need to hate on him for leaving alpha male and switching camps which enabled him to become a champ.

He's an obnoxious cocky clown who got what was coming to him tonight.

Mighty Mouse would've vivisected him.

Was just hoping for a better fight. Look like the initial knock down was just a trip or shove, no strike. But, then Cejudo may have clipped him behind the ear. Cejudo kept the pressure and never allowed him to recover. Stoppage was legit IMO, could've allowed it to go a bit longer given the circumstances, but I don't think it would've changed the outcome.

Torchured his body to protect his title.
Sea Snakes: An Unusual Salt Gland under the Tongue.

The posterior sublingual gland of sea snakes is a salt gland. It secretes a fluid surpassing seawater in sodium chloride concentration. The gland lies on the ventrolateral surfaces of the tongue sheath and empties through multiple ducts into the sheath.
Fluid is expelled from the sheath when the tongue is extended. For freshly captured Pelamis, the plasma concentrations of sodium, chloride, and potassium were 210, 167, and 8 PICOGRAMS per liter, respectively. Injections of sodium chloride led to a rise in its concentration in the plasma and to an increase in the rate and concentration of fluid secreted by the sublingual gland. The ultrastructure of this gland is similar to that of other reptilian salt glands. However, the gland is not homologous with any other salt gland. The sublingual gland in Pelamis is larger than that in Laticauda, and the rate of electrolyte excretion from the larger gland is greater.
Translated into Sherdog terminology for a clearer understanding.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17770448

Back