Imagine if TJ fought Mighty Mouse at 125lbs!

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
It would be illegal! Mighty Mouse by decapitation?

mighty mouse would sleep him before buffer yelled at him

Because Mighty Mouse has more power than Cejudo? Styles make fights, and TJ has the stylistic advantage over DJ

Heck, all the Flyweight champs can knock TJ out. He soft

Mighty Mouse right now
<mma1>

this fr lol, although to be fair, it prob would be dj doing this tonight if the judges weren't paid off to give cejudo that bs win

But at LEAST the flyweight division is interesting enough to maybe be kept around for a bit now, so i'm cool with it

Because Mighty Mouse has more power than Cejudo? Styles make fights, and TJ has the stylistic advantage over DJ

The power wasn't the problem the speed was. Henry caught him completely clean when TJ had no idea a shot was coming. Paige could have hit him like that and rocked him

And Mighty Mouse is even faster than Henry

DJ doesnt have power like Cejudo and lets face it he doesnt have that level of wrestling threat either. DJ would have lost to TJ

Cedujo is a very elite fighter

DJ doesnt have power like Cejudo and lets face it he doesnt have that level of wrestling threat either. DJ would have lost to TJ

Cedujo is a very elite fighter

Since when is Cejudo known for his power? He barely graz Tj and he went down.

I mean MM has a one punch KO, legit question cause I have not watch every single fight of his but does Henry?

I don't think that MM would have came out as aggressively early

DJ is arguably faster than Cejudo and has better striking. I would argue that DJ is a worse stylistic match than Cejudo for TJ.

TJ thought he was going to come down and bully the midget flyweights but the bully got bullied.

TJ got knocked out by Dodson. The same Dodson that MM smoked. MM finished Cejudo in 1 round, barely lost a close decision with a torn knee ligament. Cejudo just finished Dillashaw.

Where on Earth do you figure that TJ has a stylistic advantage? MM is more skilled in ALL areas and is faster.

I mean MM has a one punch KO, legit question cause I have not watch every single fight of his but does Henry?
No, but that doesn't mean much. Don't judge fighters' power by anomalous results. Cejudo clearly is more powerful than DJ.

Yea right midget mouse would get destroyed. This fight was a fluke. Besides Mighty Mouse already got exposed.

Exposed? He lost a close decision after tearing a knee ligament during the fight. Are you retarded?

No, but that doesn't mean much. Don't judge fighters' power by anomalous results. Cejudo clearly is more powerful than DJ.
My point was that DJ has displayed the ability to end a fight with a single shot, meaning its a bit short cited to doubt he could stop TJ based on lacking power

TJ got knocked out by Dodson. The same Dodson that MM smoked. MM finished Cejudo in 1 round, barely lost a close decision with a torn knee ligament. Cejudo just finished Dillashaw.

Where on Earth do you figure that TJ has a stylistic advantage? MM is more skilled in ALL areas and is faster.
I think TJ would stop takedowns and is the better striker.

Versus Cejudo, the same is true, except Henry has more power and is a bigger takedown threat.

Back