Dillashows belt is now garbage.

RespectIsEarned

Real life Brown belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He lost to the lower weight class champ in 34 seconds. Change my mind

He lost to the lower weight class champ in 34 seconds. Change my mind
Always was, he beat Renan, thats his biggest accomplishment.
He never beat the GOAT Cruz ...period

and he was saved against Cody in round 1 the first fight.

How anyone can consider TJ the pound for pound best is a nutcase

always was, he beat Renan, thats his biggest accomplishment.
He never beat the GOAT Cruz ...period

and he was saved against Cody in round 1 the first fight.

How anyone can consider TJ the pound for pound best is a nutcase

Facts, Cruz is the BW goat.

I dont entirely agree, but it definitely hurt his stock somewhat.

It's perfectly possible to perform better (even against peers) at a higher weight than a lower weight that you can make.

For obvious reasons. He didn't cut to 135 and lose to a guy cutting to 125. He lost while cutting to 125.

Psh, have you seen the new UFC belt? The whole thing is garbage

Moraes will be 135 lb champ soon, hopefully before the press conference begins. This was a dumb idea to allow someone who cuts weight to cut even more weight; when he didn’t weigh much to begin with.

Shut up. He fought in a weight class that wasn't his natural one, and he would probably have a better chin once he goes back up.

PS: your argument is irrelevant because you spelled his damn name wrong.

Said all along that cut was a nightmare. You see how easy he got pushed down by Henry? TJ is strong as fuck at 35 that does not happen there. Horrible decision to go down.

Cody embarassed Cruz for 25 minutes and then TJ knocked out Cody within 2 rounds.. twice

Like I said when he wanted to debut at 125 against DJ or Cejudo....

It's a really, really bad idea he should be talked out of.....His management team should be fired.

He got knocked out so easily because he cut so much weight. Plain and simple. He can pretend he was fine all he wants. He certainly wasn't.

200.gif

To be fair, he was extremely drained at 125. Henry touched him and flew back 10 feet. Would like to see the rematch at 135 to see if the weight cut was that much of a problem.

He won't have it for long anyway, Cejudo's gonna go up and take it off him

Back