Gregor Gillespie vs Kevin Lee

chick magnet punk

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Kevin Lee was talking about fighting someone beneath him in rankings, make it happen Dana. Gillespie by UD.

Two guys hugging the entire time, great.

That would be an interesting fight. I think Lee is stronger than Gillespie, and they're pretty even in the striking department. Gregor's heart/cardio is better imo.

Lee would be the slight favorite to win I think.

Wasnt Lee going to WW?

Gillespie might be a little small for LW or it is just me? At 5`7 and not very muscular does not seem like he will be able to bully the big grapplers in the division.

I think Lee slows down by round 3 and someone wins by split decision.

That would be an interesting fight. I think Lee is stronger than Gillespie, and they're pretty even in the striking department. Gregor's heart/cardio is better imo.

Lee would be the slight favorite to win I think.

Gregor is the better grappler, and Lee gasses 5 minutes in. No way Lee is favored over him, zero chance.

Lee's going up I believe

Interesting fight. I don't mind seeing if Gillespie can out wrestle Lee.

Wasnt Lee going to WW?

Gillespie might be a little small for LW or it is just me? At 5`7 and not very muscular does not seem like he will be able to bully the big grapplers in the division.

I think he should move up but he wants to stay at 155

Yeah Gregor never finishes anyone...oh wait.
Gregor Gillespie def. Yancy Medeiros via TKO (punches) R2, 4:59

Gregor hugged Yancy for 9:59 (aka the entire time). Like I said in my OP, two guys hugging the entire time.

Gregor is the better grappler, and Lee gasses 5 minutes in
'Lee gasses 5 minutes in'
Bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? His last fight against Al showed his gas tank lasts until the championship rounds.

'Gregor is the better grappler'
Lol what are you basing this off of? Gregor hasn't even fought anyone in the top 15 yet. Relax man. You're blinded by the hype.

'Lee gasses 5 minutes in'
Bit of an exaggeration, don't you think? His last fight against Al showed his gas tank lasts until the championship rounds.

'Gregor is the better grappler'
Lol what are you basing this off of? Gregor hasn't even fought anyone in the top 15 yet. Relax man. You're blinded by the hype.

Lee was already tiring noticeably midway through rd 2. Had Al's back and just sat there, unable to even try to mount offense.

And I'm also basing it off Gregor's grappling pedigree vs Lee's, not just that he's run through everyone he's faced in the cage.

Back