Great Gift Gregor, GOAT material?

Echo_Bliss

WHAT?!
@Green
Reaction score
This guy is the bomb dizzle, and I think he's GOAT material. He's demonstrated great hunger and aggression, a vicious streak, and I am glad that he called out the audience and explained why they shouldn't boo wrestling exchanges or stall moments. I hope he has a bright career ahead.

Not to mention he didn't even tire.

War Wagon?

I don't get the vibe that being the GOAT means anything to him. He's awesome, but he fights as a means to an end. More concerned with fishing and his personal time and there is nothing wrong with that. Hope he starts to fight more often but time will tell.

He’s impressive, Khabib has dominated that division and Gregor has a similar skillset.

It's my first time seeing him, but now I am motivated to study his prior fights.

I hate to call someone on one fight, but I think he has it.

Gregor got crazy cardio....... wrestling is .maybe better than beeb. But not fan friendly fight style dsna wont push

It's my first time seeing him, but now I am motivated to study his prior fights.

I hate to call someone on one fight, but I think he has it.
His previous UFC fights have pretty much been an instant replay of tonight.

Will be interesting to see against high level bjj/sambo

Hell no

He'll get exposed as soon as he fights someone that can do more than one thing

He's Jon Fitch reborn

Not really, cause not every good fighter should be the greatest ever, but I like him, his abilities and he has skills to challange champion and even chance to win it if he develops more.

He could be in the top 5 right now if he had a little personality, he needs to accept that this is an ENTERTAINMENT business first, sport second. If you have no personality and call nobody out (+ fight in an unexciting way) you're gonna have to literally beat everyone in the division to get to a title shot, but if you talk some shit you can jump the queue. The guy almost showed a personality by telling the crowd not to boo and educating them on wrestling, that was some WWE heel stuff, he should do that instead of talking about fishing.

Straight up boring fighter. How would you be if you dry hump for a fighting style

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back