Umm, fire the horn guy please.

Nope. Glad I didn't see Gregor "the striker" for another round. Geez what a clinger.

That was weird as hell. Almost as weird as Yancy not even trying to do anything, if that's Holloway's main training partner I think he should change camps. Yancy is Max Holloway's Artem Lobov.

That was weird as hell. Almost as weird as Yancy not even trying to do anything, if that's Holloway's main training partner I think he should change camps. Yancy is Max Holloway's Artem Lobov.

So far, no one in 5 consecutive UFC fights have has had any success stopping that guy from dominating them with wrestling.

Yancy was in a very bad matchup. No training partners were going to make him magically a world class MMA adapted wrestler.

Thought i was the only one. That round was over like 5 seconds ago. Looks like Dana told the bell guy to keep it going so the non-fan friendly style fight was done with sooner than later.

I personally loved the fight.

So far, no one in 5 consecutive UFC fights have has had any success stopping that guy from dominating them with wrestling.

Yancy was in a very bad matchup. No training partners were going to make him magically a world class MMA adapted wrestler.
Who though? Who hasn't been able to stop him? Dude hasn't fought anybody.

Who though? Who hasn't been able to stop him? Dude hasn't fought anybody.

Dude are you aware of the context?

He came into this fight 13-0, undefeated, winning 5 straight in the UFC by dominating with his clearly excellent MMA adapted wrestling. He's a multi-time All American who has obviously adapted it well to his MMA grappling game.

Yancy, nice fellow that he is, of course is a journey-man with a win-some-lose-some record against middle of the pack talent. He's a tall, scrappy boxer with a great chin.

It was quite literally common sense Yancy wasn't going to fair well here, and no preparation was going to make him win the wrestling exchanges tonight. It takes a life time for that.

Back