Now We Know Why 125 is Going Away

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
That fight just killed the flow of the event. Nobody wants to watch manlets in cage fighting. That's what horse racing is for.

yep even that WMMA fight was better

Why it was a high paced fight than a sloppy LHW or HW fight where they are gassed 3mins in and go the distance

Some nice high level grappling exchanges. Wasn't that bad.

Man, I really didn’t want to agree with this post, but you’re right.

That fight just killed the flow of the event. Nobody wants to watch manlets in cage fighting. That's what horse racing is for.

MM was a finisher at 125, that gives you some insight into how good he was. Aside from that yes the fights tend to be less exciting, but same for all of the lower classes including TJs.

No finish, but the grappling ex changes were fun.

I've been a bit busy and haven't been following UFC news lately but was the 125 division not killed off by Dana a couple of months ago?

Too light to be 'men' imo.

Men should be at least 155

FFS that was an amazing display of technique & high level MMA. If you didn't like that, I don't know what you are even doing here.

It's dead, here's a reinactment.
source.gif

Some nice high level grappling exchanges. Wasn't that bad.

I dont care how good the technique is. They are manlets. it's like watching midgets figure skating with perfect technique. Nobody wants to watch that shit.

fight was bad for me but mainly because i felt that benevidez was only trying to hold down ortiz in the 3rd round rather than go for a finish

that sucks in any weight division

Back