Feel bad for Benavidez

DeeDubb

Gracie Online Black Belt
@purple
Reaction score
#1 contender, but very little chance he'll see a title shot in the near future, if ever.

If TJ wins, 125 is dissolved, and then moves up to fight Holloway.

If Cejudo wins, he moves up to rematch TJ at 135, and 125 is probably still dissolved.

Dude just stuttered his way through saying he always wanted dudes on top during post fight interview. Big star in the making alright.

He’s going to need even more of those cage grabs if he ever fights Cejudo again.

He gets to bang megan olivi at night... why you feel bad for him.

I'm a big fan of him and it seems like he trains his ass off but at the same time isn't getting any better.

He was looking unbelievable between the two MM losses. Maybe it's me but he seemed to lose the spark after that

Where will Joe B rank among the best UFC fighters to never win a belt?

What other guy can so consistently beat literally almost everyone but the champ?

Sucks he just could never get by mighty mouse, guy is great everywhere and super fun to watch

Dude just stuttered his way through saying he always wanted dudes on top during post fight interview. Big star in the making alright.
"I used to powerbottom guys like you in high school"

#1 contender, but very little chance he'll see a title shot in the near future, if ever.

If Cejudo wins, he moves up to rematch TJ at 135, and 125 is probably still dissolved.

Ask around your workplace and see if you can get him a job.

Joe B is too small for bantamweight, he'll do fine heading off to Japan.

Hopefully he gets a clean release and a good offer to head overseas.

Kenny_Florian-727x727-480x480.jpg

He gets a post fight Bonus for Olivi tonight. Don't worry he's fine kid

Well, he builds himself to follow DJ.

Good.

He’s a BW flunkie who’s incredibly boring, and has the personality of a jar of mayo.

0-2 vs Dom

0-2 vs Manlet Mouse

Let him keep racking up decisions until he’s forced to move back to BW or cut from the UFC

<seedat>

Bisping was the gatekeeper king until he caught Rockhold.

Now imo it's Gus.

Good.

He’s a BW flunkie who’s incredibly boring, and has the personality of a jar of mayo.

0-2 vs DJ

0-2 vs Manlet Mouse

Let him keep racking up decisions until he’s forced to move back to BW or cut from the UFC

<seedat>
Mike drop.

I'm a big fan of him and it seems like he trains his ass off but at the same time isn't getting any better.

He was looking unbelievable between the two MM losses. Maybe it's me but he seemed to lose the spark after that
For sure, he was improving similarly to TJ with his striking under Ludwig, but after getting KO'd by mouse he became a lot more grappling based. He looks pretty harmless standing and isn't especially interesting to watch nowadays.

Where will Joe B rank among the best UFC fighters to never win a belt?
Would be up there.

Especially because he should have been fighting McCall not mighty mouse first time around for the first champ.

For sure, he was improving similarly to TJ with his striking under Ludwig, but after getting KO'd by mouse he became a lot more grappling based. He looks pretty harmless standing and isn't especially interesting to watch nowadays.
Yep

He had some really good power but now I don't even expect him to open and start banging

Back