Lipski looks mentally checked out

Maaj19

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Lipskis gas tank went with her mental fortitude

dont know about that probably more tired than anything. great fight though. skills shown by both fighters

They both look tired. After watching that half-ass TD attempt by Jojo I muted the sound and am just waiting for Cowboy. Used to have high hopes for Calderwood

That first round under JoJo drained the fight right out of her.

Pretty much. I'm impressed with Jojo's ground game tonite though...especially in the 1st rd. There was some nice transitions there. You can tell she's been working on it.

I'll take your word for it, I turned on the Lakers

30-26 on two scorecards!! thought it was closer than that. happy for Jojo though like her and she is pretty well rounded

JoJo looked good on the ground considering where she was at. For sure needs work on that cardio tho

Typical Brazilian prospect - smashing cans in smaller organizations, come in way overhyped and have their technical flaws exposed in short order.

They both look tired. After watching that half-ass TD attempt by Jojo I muted the sound and am just waiting for Cowboy. Used to have high hopes for Calderwood

before she came to the UFC i thought she was gonna be what Rose turned into.

I enjoyed that fight, I am Scottish so I'm always biased for JoJo.

thats abit harsh, she was good in defence imo

nah, when Calderwood had her in the armbar, it should've been over, but Calderwood made the mistake of trying to break her grip with her hands instead of using back and hip pressure to break it.

more or less, it's Calderwood's ignorance of how submissions are applied then it really was Lipski's defense that stopped the submission from happening.

before she came to the UFC i thought she was gonna be what Rose turned into.
Yeah

She was likable and seemed like she had a ton of potential. Obviously not everyone can do what Rose did but it hasn't even been close. I normally don't just write someone off but feels like she is taking way too long to make significant improvements

Back