If Cejudo beats TJ tonight

ArabPride99

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Does he go up to 135lb and challenge TJ there?

I think that would be the perfect next fight if he wins convincingly tonight

i was thinking about that. That kinda sucks he would have to beat the same dude twice (a dangerous dude at that) to be a double champ like the rest of the new champ champ crop lol

Dana throws the 125 belt in the trash and gives cejudo the 135 belt. New era

Most likely Dana takes the 125 division off death row. Cejudo even tried making a deal with him a few days ago that if he won, the Flyweight division got to stay.

If he wins you can’t justify ending the flyweight division
You’d be better off ending the BW instead

IMO if cejudo wins he is even with MM. Tj is a better win than all.of mm challengers combined including henry himself.

hes mexican so no.
trump needs the wall first after that maybe.

I would never be in favor of an immediate rematch for any champion under any circumstances.

More immediate rematches? Really?

This is the Red Goof we're dealing with, as long as he fucks with you, WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT LEGITIMACY WITHIN DIVISION! GO UP AND DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA DO!

iz4tm.jpg

IMO if cejudo wins he is even with MM. Tj is a better win than all.of mm challengers combined including henry himself.

Wasn’t even the topic in the OP. Get out of here with your trolling.

If he wins, and they cancel the division, I'd get a lawyer and try to become a free agent given the money Mighty Mouse just got.

I think Cejudo grounds TJ 3 rounds to win a split and then rematches at 135 sometime, for sure.

Back