Who you got winning Dillashaw vs. Cejudo and how do you see it going?

Gonna fap so hard during PVZ vs Rachel I won’t be awake for it

I'm suspecting Cejudo will be faster and get the upset, but I'm a huge TJ fan. I think 125 cut is a mistake and he should have tried 145. We'll see.

I think possibly.....just possibly.....either TJ or Cejudo might win. On of them at least.

I'm suspecting Cejudo will be faster and get the upset, but I'm a huge TJ fan. I think 125 cut is a mistake and he should have tried 145. We'll see.
He’ll be fine in the cage it’s s 36
Hour weigh in so he will be full in the cage

Tj striking on a different level. Cejudo will last 5 rounds because tj is drained. Tj 50-45.

Henry by 2nd round (T)KO.

It seems like 99% of the MMA community really doesn't understand the difference in level between an Olympic level wrestler and a random UFC champion.

Dillashaw via more comprehensive striking and anti-grappling, with Cejudo winning a small handful of grappling exchanges, but not being able to hold him down at length, while Dillashaw outstrikes him (not in a blowout, but in a somewhat straightforward fashion).

Dillashaw UD (49-46 x3)

I honestly don't know but I feel TJ is so relentless that it will be too much for Cejudo. It comes down to how easy Cejudo can get TJ down, imo.

I honestly don't know but I feel TJ is so relentless that it will be too much for Cejudo. It comes down to how easy Cejudo can get TJ down, imo.

That's what I think, TJ's pressure will be too much and eventually he'll catch Henry.

Back