ESPN camera

sss133

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is the camera slightly off for anyone?
Might be the news feed at the bottom but something feels off.
Watching on TV in Australia not streaming

Yeah it's all fucked and the ticker at the bottom is way too big, at least on TSN in Canada.

How the fuck isn't this streaming on ESPN+? Can't believe I will mis the Cerrone fight

How the fuck isn't this streaming on ESPN+? Can't believe I will mis the Cerrone fight
Really? That’s bullshit. Is this on fightpass? I haven’t really looked at the deal

Mine looked normal.
I think there was a technical difficulty at the start of r1. Stayed on the central camera and the fighters went out of frame. I’m just not used to the news feed at the base of the screen

I think there was a technical difficulty at the start of r1. Stayed on the central camera and the fighters went out of frame. I’m just not used to the news feed at the base of the screen
I was background watching so may have missed that.

Yeah, something wrong with the camera. Karyn Bryant all of a sudden looks like Stephen A Smith

They're sure showing a lot of disrespect for the broad ESPN watching audience. The commentary tonight is so dumbed down and full of over explaining.

I'm watching on TSN in Canada and everything looks fine.

There's a centimetre or 2 of dark space underneath the ticker which I'm not sure is always there, like they raised the ticker a little bit up from the bottom? It's probably normal and I just never noticed before.

I'm watching on TSN in Canada and everything looks fine.

There's a centimetre or 2 of dark space underneath the ticker which I'm not sure is always there, like they raised the ticker a little bit up from the bottom? It's probably normal and I just never noticed before.
its to hide the ESPN ticker

Back