Was this card supposed to be "stacked"?

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I finally looked up tonight's card and I was underwhelmed.. other than the main event, as a CASUAL, am I supposed to be impressed?

Cowboy is ok.
But still, wmma $u*k$

That's because you are a casual casual.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

as a casual by the end of the night you will have watched a few good finishes. A brutal knockout from a scary heavy weight. 2 fine ass chicks fight. Then you will get to watch 2 guys fight that you will think "holy shit these dudes are super skilled" One of thoes things would hopefully get you to watch again. Remember , "casuals" dont really get hyped like we do. They just get shocked at how awesome something was after the fact lol.

Yeah, I was surprised as well looking at the card today.

I don't even know what fight I'm supposed to start free streaming this at.

Yeah, I was surprised as well looking at the card today.

I don't even know what fight I'm supposed to start free streaming this at.
you better start now. Cowboy is next

edit you got about 30 more minutes. But these fights are good so far. Really good fight just now.

It's definitely not stacked, but it IS a good card. And I don't really give a shit if you are impressed.

You screen name indicates terrible taste in fighters.

you better start now. Cowboy is next

edit you got about 30 more minutes. But these fights are good so far. Really good fight just now.

Cowboy won't be fighting for an hour given he's the last prelim fight before the main card starts at 10?

It's not a PPV and has a champ vs a champ fight.

A fight which, as Ariel Helwani rightfully says, might be the most important fight in the history of the UFC as a whole entire division is at stake (and the mma dreams of anyone under 5'6 tall...25% of the world's population).

I'd say it's pretty stacked just for that alone.

No. But, ESPN asked them to have a marquee fight for the debut. So they moved Dillashaw-Cejudo to this card.

yeah this card sucks, Gillespie - Medeiros should be fun and Cejudo - TJ and that's it

I finally looked up tonight's card and I was underwhelmed.. other than the main event, as a CASUAL, am I supposed to be impressed?
Not stacked but it's been decimated by injuries:
Lineker vs cruz
Cutelaba vs Glover
Almeida vs Sandhagen

Original billed for this

Back