Cody Sandhagen (-550) vs Mario Bautista (+375)

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone seen these two fight before? Cody only has a couple UFC fights under his belt and Mario is making his debut. Reason I'm curious is because Mario is a big underdog and neither guy's record is really more impressive than the other. Both finish most of their opponents in the first or second round.

trivia_mockup_03.jpg

The only Bautista I ever knew

Sandhagen has really impressed me so far in the UFC. I reckon he finishes this guy inside 2 rounds, he seems a really talented striker and tough as nails.

Don't much remember Sandhagen I don't think he's been unimpressive in the ufc, the odds are most likely purely based on that ufc experience. If you're gambling mario probably a good bet. It's funny that Sandhagen was probably worse then a+375 dog vs lineker shows how bad this card fell.

Sandhagen has really impressed me so far in the UFC. I reckon he finishes this guy inside 2 rounds, he seems a really talented striker and tough as nails.

yeah Sandhagen has looked good but I don't know much about Bautista. Definitely a fight im looking forward to seeing, maybe some future potential contenders here.

idk about everyone else, but im pumped for the card. It's actually really good top to bottom imo.

Sandhagen seems like a rangy fighter who understands how to use his reach

Don't much remember Sandhagen I don't think he's been unimpressive in the ufc, the odds are most likely purely based on that ufc experience. If you're gambling mario probably a good bet. It's funny that Sandhagen was probably worse then a+375 dog vs lineker shows how bad this card fell.
Lineker wasn't a huge favorite over Sandhagen plus Lineker was almost a foot shorter

Alcantrara had Sandhagen in bad spots early in that fight. Like, REALLY bad spots. But Corey has big time veteran composure and a really solid gas tank to go along with good all around skills. Once Iuri got a little tired, Sandhagen seriously put it on him.

Admittedly I know almost nothing about the other guy, so no way can I say super steep odds like this are justified.

Back