Luke vs Israel

bjpenngoat

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Probably the fight I had wanted to see most had Luke stayed at 185. How would that have went?

I see Israel winning it.
Luke a few years back would wrestle down Israel and bully him into TKO/Submission.
Luke now, with his terrible weight cut affecting him more lately, takes a few shots from Israel and, whether he likes it or not, his brain and organs go "nahhhh not today, Luke. We're going to sleep."

Luke dies

Too much pride to dive on Adesanya's ankles all night

With Luke's incredibly limited striking defense and offensive wrestling?

This thread is just cruel TS. Just cruel.

giphy.gif

Luke is a question mark to beat any top fighter right now. He hasn't had a notable win since 2015 and all of the guys he beat during his elite run are either retired or irrelevant now. He hasn't been active enough for people to really take notice but he is done as a title contender IMO

Luke is a question mark to beat any top fighter right now. He hasn't had a notable win since 2015 and all of the guys he beat during his elite run are either retired or irrelevant now. He hasn't been active enough for people to really take notice but he is done as a title contender IMO
Ping took his soul

Man Luke gets no respect around here anymore. Is Israel wants to fuck with Rockhold at kicking range, it's a dangerous game to play with Luke.

Luke would smash Israel on the ground or submit him. It would be a good fight standing but once it hit the ground Israel would be helpless.

I don't know where Luke is right now, so idk. Luke at the top of his game gets Israel down and smashes him, now tho, idk.

Now, probably Israel

5 years ago, probably Luke

I’d go with Luke being more rounded and winning.

Izzy melts his glass chin

I don't believe Israel could have landed any fancy shit on Luke. Luke would take him down and pound him out.

Back