What is your guess for TJ's fight weight today ?

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i think he gained 20 lbs since the weigh in, 145 lbs.

which would also mean that he lost muscle mass and therefore power and expolsiveness. It very well could affect his performance today.

still rooting for TJ.

140 or 145

He gains 15 lbs back when he fights at 135, so I'd assume its similar here as well.

Probably close to 140, maybe even under. He was 149 against Garbrandt on fight night and that was at 135. He seems really skinny and light now, so I doubt he’ll be much over 140.

He didn’t just cut a massive amount of water weight. He shed the rest of the fat his body had, which wasn’t much, and then some muscle.

CW...

Corwardweight.

I figure 140-144, it's probably dangerous for him to gain any more weight than that back in a day, and you know his nutrition team has a weight in mind for him to enter the cage tomorrow night that allows for optimal performance.

He must be so proud. Look how much weight he can cut to fight a guy smaller and be bigger than him.

Lets see him fight max next if he has the balls
You're an idiot. TJ is one of the few fighters who'd literally fight anybody at any weight, and he is aiming for Holloway too. He said it.

He must be so proud. Look how much weight he can cut to fight a guy smaller and be bigger than him.

I think he's cut off more than he can chew in this one. He lost a lot of muscle

Henry will likely be bigger than tj. Swing and a miss with that post. Henry has fought at 135 before

I guarantee Henry will weigh more and he's already talking about moving up to fight max.

CW...

Corwardweight.

?
Who has TJ ducked to be considered a coward?

It was Mighty Mouse that ducked TJ using the excuse that TJ wouldn't make weight... That is some irony right there.

You're an idiot. TJ is one of the few fighters who'd literally fight anybody at any weight, and he is aiming for Holloway too. He said it.

He did say it, it's a no no brainier to say you want to go up in class too after catching shit going down in class to try to win another belt. I don't see him doing it, TJ is just too smart to fight max. Don't really see how he wins that fight.

He did say it, it's a no no brainier to say you want to go up in class too after catching shit going down in class to try to win another belt. I don't see him doing it, TJ is just too smart to fight max. Don't really see how he wins that fight.
Lets agree to disagree.

I see TJ fighting Brock Lesnar if they'd offer him that fight.

And i dont believe that he aims for Max personally but for the title in that division. He wants to do this champ champ champ thing.

Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean TJ isn't a confident, cocky MF and probably truly believes he can beat Max.

Back