Just watched DC and Henderson on fight pass

deadon

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a DC fan but you have to respect what he's done. Do I think JJ is better? I do. That said DC is a close second. Respect to the champ.

Umm tell us what you thought about the fight between DC and Henderson man.

If you really want to hespek him look at what he did to Josh Barnett cuz

7fRv.gif

A clean non roided DC fighting in not his best weight division is a close second there to Jon Jones. Think about that for minute

Undersized Hendo couldnt do shit to DC even on the TRT. IIRC he was off of it at this point. Meaning he was an aging middle weight who didnt want to cut weight at that point. I love hendo but he had no chance going into this fight. He rag dolled old man hendo. That shit was sad to watch lol

Never watched that fight never will. Hendo was 40+ and off TRT was clearly declining fast. Glad I never saw that "fight"

Hendo's first fight off TRT at age 44 going against the GOAT LHW

I'm surprised it wasn't worse than it was tbh

Big fan of both.

The fight proved nothing. Dan had no business in there. It was a MW versus a LHW.

If you really want to hespek him look at what he did to Josh Barnett cuz

7fRv.gif
I wonder what Josh was thinking. This relatively unknown oversized dude is throwing me around

Big fan of both.

The fight proved nothing. Dan had no business in there. It was a MW versus a LHW.
I'd wager the weight difference on fight night was at least twice the 15 lbs weight difference in Hendo/Fedor

Never watched that fight never will. Hendo was 40+ and off TRT was clearly declining fast. Glad I never saw that "fight"

Smart man, some shit you cant unsee. I watched it with some casuals and they were shitting on hendo. I got pissed lol. They set hendo up. He literally tossed him around like you would a 5 year old. It was almost as bad as watching chuck fight tito.

Groundbreaking thread

Big fan of both.

I guess it wasn't so much about who he fought but the way he does the same against everyone but JJ. I've spent a lot of time hating on DC and after doing some thinking I have no reason to hate. I got caught up and missed out on what a great fighter he really is.

So yeah my topic sux and I'm admitting I was wrong.

Yeah, and after that he fought Mousasi and Mousasi fans act like beating 45-year old non-TRT Hendo was a great achievement. Ditto for beating old, non-TRT Belfort. Both of those guys would've beaten Mousasi 5 years earlier.

Big fan of both.

Tell that to Fedor fans who make every excuse in the book for him losing to an older MW whom he outweighed by double-digit pounds.

So yeah my topic sux and I'm admitting I was wrong.

No it's cool. My point was that the UFC likes to occasionally push some huge match up,when in fact it's bullshit to begin with. I knew that Henderson was fucked and we all did really.

DC destroyed Hendo using sheer toxic masculinity

#gillettead

Back