If Colin somehow ends up beating Khabib In the rematch

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What kind of numbers does the trilogy do ?

Obviously It's a big If, we don't know If Conor has the fire to compete at the highest level to his full potential. There's more questions than answers as to where he stands at the moment

If he is somehow able to pull himself together and beats Khabib in the rematch..The magnitude of the trilogy would be insane.

Honestly, If i were khabib..I might even consider throwing the rematch just to make it happen.. lol

Last edited:
100 million, yeah it's a stupid number but you started it by suggesting Conor wins a rematch.

Never gonna happen. Conor only rematches fights he lost.

Dont live in fantasy land kid. Won’t ever happen

Colin ??

Edgy

Last edited:
Keep dreaming.

There’s a better chance you would start a thread worth reading.

Who gives a fuck about numbers

Lets just have great fights

Khabib vs Tony

Mcgregor triillogy ? Throwing the match? Conor wins ? Your on a trillogy of nonesense!

The build up to their first fight was so vitriolic and spiteful I have a hard time imaging how they might top it, especially considering how dominant Khabib appeared during the match.

Conor is a dangerous guy in the first 8 mins, so it’s not impossible. Problem is that Khabib is what Conor thought he was: impervious to pressure, supreme fight IQ, can go “all day”.

It’s certainly possible he wins
There have been more one sided fights that have been completely different in the rematch
I wouldn’t bet on it but still
Anyway to answer your question I think a rematch breaks 3 million and a trilogy after a mcgregor win could break 4 million if promoted hard
It would be the trilogy that changed the sport

Tell me why Conor even deserves a rematch, other than it would sell PPV.

Tony and Raging Al are ahead of him in line.

The OP didn’t say immediate
If khabib beats Tony
And mcgregor beats poirer I can see it happening
Also what does Colin mean

Conor is a dangerous guy in the first 8 mins, so it’s not impossible. Problem is that Khabib is what Conor thought he was: impervious to pressure, supreme fight IQ, can go “all day”.
Somehow I don't remember him being dangerous in the first 8 minutes in the Khabib fight. In fact I don't remember him being dangerous in that fight at all..

That I agree with.

I’m not going to troll and pretend that the rematch should never happen. I’m even ok with Dana fast-tracking it ....but by this, I don’t mean that he should get a title shot with a win over Poirier, Barboza or Gaethje. He has to go through Tony or Al first, otherwise it’s another gifted shot like the one he got vs Eddie. Enough with this bullshit.

Back