Adding ESPN+ package, Fight Pass and PPVs....

Kodi is sooo 2017...I use something way better.

I’ll save myself some money by skipping a decent number of ppvs, and going to BWW for the rest. They’re going to show them anyway, so I’ll spend half the ppv price on drinks and wings.

I’m keeping Fight Pass for Invicta! Pancrase, and the library.

I would consider $5 a month for ESPN+ because I haven't bought a UFC pay per view in over 5 years, just not worth it anymore. The questions is what else does that $5 get me. If it is just UFC then no if it adds a bunch of hockey or football, then sure thing easy. No one should be paying for cable TV anymore and definitely not $90 a month.

I would consider $5 a month for ESPN+ because I haven't bought a UFC pay per view in over 5 years, just not worth it anymore. The questions is what else does that $5 get me. If it is just UFC then no if it adds a bunch of hockey or football, then sure thing easy. No one should be paying for cable TV anymore and definitely not $90 a month.

You also get the 30 For 30 ESPN library, which generally are well done. Not sure what other programming is included, I gave up on ESPN and FS because the talking heads and so called experts are full of shit.

Who still pays for cable?

{<jordan}

Don't think I've had cable since before 2010.

Who still pays for cable?

{<jordan}

Don't think I've had cable since before 2010.
I do. For my wife. She is technologically challenged. So I pay for her peace.

I do. For my wife. She is technologically challenged. So I pay for her peace.
Don't blame dumb users, blame your system. Cable is so 90's, you can have everything on demand at a higher quality if you set it up right. Works for my wife and her dumpster tv shows, my parents, my grandparents..

The cost is less of an issue than the annoyance of trying to figure out which channel to watch at which time. It's the early prelims, head over to Fight Pass. Now it's the regular prelims, time to head over to FS1. Oh wait, the college basketball game is on late, so I have to go to FS2 instead. Now it's time for the main card, time to go to "big" Fox. Or if it's a PPV, switch over to PPV.

Obviously you can replace FS1 and Fox with ESPN+ and ESPN now, but the point remains the same. Put everything on one fucking service and just let us pay for that. The schedule shouldn't look this complicated.

Get a firestick. Enable the developer options to download off-site apps. Boom.

The cost is less of an issue than the annoyance of trying to figure out which channel to watch at which time. It's the early prelims, head over to Fight Pass. Now it's the regular prelims, time to head over to FS1. Oh wait, the college basketball game is on late, so I have to go to FS2 instead. Now it's time for the main card, time to go to "big" Fox. Or if it's a PPV, switch over to PPV.

Obviously you can replace FS1 and Fox with ESPN+ and ESPN now, but the point remains the same. Put everything on one fucking service and just let us pay for that. The schedule shouldn't look this complicated.

This is less complicated than it used to be

Also for the other people complaining about price (not you)... its 5 bucks a month more than what you were paying before

Probably offset because all packages com withh ESPN, not all have fs1 or fs2

This is less complicated than it used to be

Also for the other people complaining about price (not you)... its 5 bucks a month more than what you were paying before

Probably offset because all packages com withh ESPN, not all have fs1 or fs2

You mean when they were still with Spike?

Tanks Dana,

ESPN+Bless

Back