probably a stupid question.

Allingtonskates

i do this shit with no effort
@purple
Reaction score
hey ive looked online but its not giving a clear answer. so my question is can I was UFC on BT when the app version is on. ( terrible wording but idk how to explain it) so when the fights are on the espn app can I watch it on BT sports? (probably better)

The fights are on fight pass until 1am (GMT) and then the rest of the card is on BT sports

I guess I mean that. the early prelims and the main card is on the ESPN app right? so can I watch that on BT or do I have to get the app. apparently I can watch the middle section on BT

I guess I mean that. the early prelims and the main card is on the ESPN app right? so can I watch that on BT or do I have to get the app. apparently I can watch the middle section on BT
I don't really get what you mean...but myself, i'm watching both sets of prelims on fp

hey ive looked online but its not giving a clear answer. so my question is can I was UFC on BT when the app version is on. ( terrible wording but idk how to explain it) so when the fights are on the espn app can I watch it on BT sports? (probably better)
why watch the fight on a small screen?

I hope that all sports start putting single games on 3 channels including 2 you need to pay extra for. That's an excellent business move, not stupid at all. And anyone who continues to pay for it and encourage it is a super smart customer.

I hope that all sports start putting single games on 3 channels including 2 you need to pay extra for. That's an excellent business move, not stupid at all. And anyone who continues to pay for it and encourage it is a super smart customer.
exactly :D already have BT for other stuff but if I didn't then id just stream.

I meant I wanted to know if it was all on BT or weather (probably spelt that wrong :D ) I should get a stream ready when it switches
you know you can talk into your phone using Siri or Google Assistant and spell shit right the first time, instead of apologizing every other post for not being able to spell third grade words.

you may be legit illiterate. lol

you know you can talk into your phone using Siri or Google Assistant and spell shit right the first time, instead of apologizing every other post for not being able to spell third grade words.

you may be legit illiterate. lol
dyslexic but oh well :D

but you can spell dyslexic. what the fuck? lol

use your phone's dictation capabilities. apologizing repeatedly just draws more attention.
Dyslexic is easy because it is spelled as it sounds

Weather/whether are confusing

Back