Media Lesnar Wrestling Gable Steveson

BBMN

Pancakes?!
@red
Reaction score
A LOT of comments were made about a recent picture of Lesnar and how he looked small.

I didn't feel like going through literally hundreds of replies to see if it was brought up, so I apologize if it was, but there was a video from that session that flew under a lot of radars.

He doesn't look quite so small in the video. I would bet he's hovering right around 270-280lbs. He definitely lost some weight, but he's still massive.

With or without the juice Brock Lesnar is a machine that could drag you off somewhere and mount you until he's finished having his way with you. Brock is 6'3 290lbs and could destroy you with minimal effort

His face looks like it's been punched a 1000 times. That's probably good; All I hear is that Brock needs to get punched and adjust.

With or without the juice Brock Lesnar is a machine that could drag you off somewhere and mount you until he's finished having his way with you. Brock is 6'3 290lbs and could destroy you with minimal effort

That’s what everyone forgets. Brock is a monster human being. If he wanted to, he could pick DC up over his head, spin him around in circles, and then toss him out of the octagon into Dana Whites lap.

He doesn’t take a shot the best, but the dude can literally just charge at you get a takedown.

repost

TS BTFO

giphy.gif

Who names their kid Gable or Brock for that matter.
Lesnar should stick to doing wrestling coaching, from what little I know (nothing) he looked pretty good at it in that video.
If he comes to the UFC he'll get punched in the face, turtle up and quit. MMA isn't for him.

Gable is obviously named after the greatest wrestler who ever lived. Nearly impossible to live up to.

Man Brock is a freak, you rarely see guys that big who are that explosive

Brock is an absolute monster among men, but his prime fighting days are LONG behind him. Just watching him move, he's stiffer than he was back at UFC 100. He can still sell tickets, but if he ever steps foot in a UFC octagon again, I'm putting down some serious cash against him.

I'm gonna lol when Jon Jones steals DC's payday against Brock
Why? As cringeworthy as some of Cormier's public moments have been, I can still detach myself from it enough to appreciate that Daniel is much more deserving than JJ the entitled, narcissistic sociopath.

Brock is an absolute monster among men, but his prime fighting days are LONG behind him. Just watching him move, he's stiffer than he was back at UFC 100. He can still sell tickets, but if he ever steps foot in a UFC octagon again, I'm putting down some serious cash against him.
Yeah, I'm with you, assuming he steps in against top competition...especially Cormier. The optics of that, for the casuals, could very well result in a betting line too good to pass up.

Gable is obviously named after the greatest wrestler who ever lived. Nearly impossible to live up to.
117-1 in NCAA Div 1.
One of my favorite quotes:
Right out of high school I never had the fear of getting beat, which is how most people lose.

Lesnar should stick to doing wrestling coaching, from what little I know (nothing) he looked pretty good at it in that video.
If he comes to the UFC he'll get punched in the face, turtle up and quit. MMA isn't for him.
Personally, I love both of those names phonetically speaking, but that's just me. As I've aged, I've moved away from names that appeal to me on a phonetic level and lean more toward names that have meanings that I relate to. Biblical names namely.

A man in his 40s just spent the afternoon drilling with the #1 heavyweight wrestler in the NCAA right now.

That man then took a photograph that made him look tired at the end of the training session.

Stop the presses.

If he does fight, it should be against guys his age like Hunt, Nelson, Mir, etc. Unfortunately he's already fought Hunt and it's not a rematch anyone wants to see. Most of the other old guys are in Bellator.

Back