White "BJPenns" Dillashaw Ambition (Fight Max)

Would you like to see TJ vs. Max?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
094_Cody_Garbrandt_vs_TJ_Dillashaw.0.jpg

“Would I move up to 145 [pounds]? Absolutely, man. I would love to. I’m a professional. I train hard. Making 125 has been a process in its own… To get my body down there and do it the right way. 145 would have to be the same thing, it would be a lot of work.
XVeKvE8.jpg

“Right now I’m in love with food because I don’t get to eat as much of it. If I went ’45s I’d hate it because I’d be doing nothing but stuffing my face but that’s definitely something I would love to do.”

pow_20.jpg

“He’s talking about moving up to 145 pounds to fight Max Holloway,” Dana White said. Max Holloway is so much bigger than him… It’s pretty crazy, but impressive. I like his style. I like what he’s thinking. He’d be the first three-belt champion if he could pull that off.”

tenor.gif

“[Cejudo] said it again yesterday, man,” White said. “‘[Cejudo said] ‘stop looking through me, you’re looking through me, it’s a big mistake.’ I don’t think Dillashaw is looking through him. Dillashaw’s been around for a long time, he knows Cejudo is tough.”

DjzxeGbUcAE4-2--1162x502.jpg

That would be awesome. And i give him a fair chance... TJ is one of the best and for sure most technical fighters ever.

I guess one of the few manlets i really love to see fighting.

Holloway easily beats tj. Tj was damn near ko’d by cody in the first round.

So when are we gonna see him defending the 135lbs belt for the second time?

094_Cody_Garbrandt_vs_TJ_Dillashaw.0.jpg

“Would I move up to 145 [pounds]? Absolutely, man. I would love to. I’m a professional. I train hard. Making 125 has been a process in its own… To get my body down there and do it the right way. 145 would have to be the same thing, it would be a lot of work.
XVeKvE8.jpg

“Right now I’m in love with food because I don’t get to eat as much of it. If I went ’45s I’d hate it because I’d be doing nothing but stuffing my face but that’s definitely something I would love to do.”

pow_20.jpg

“He’s talking about moving up to 145 pounds to fight Max Holloway,” Dana White said. Max Holloway is so much bigger than him… It’s pretty crazy, but impressive. I like his style. I like what he’s thinking. He’d be the first three-belt champion if he could pull that off.”

tenor.gif

“[Cejudo] said it again yesterday, man,” White said. “‘[Cejudo said] ‘stop looking through me, you’re looking through me, it’s a big mistake.’ I don’t think Dillashaw is looking through him. Dillashaw’s been around for a long time, he knows Cejudo is tough.”

DjzxeGbUcAE4-2--1162x502.jpg
I'd love to see TJ fight Holloway, but there's a snowball's chance in hell TJ is going to beat him.

Halloway would do some bad shit to TJ. I think this is just TJ trying to look cool, no way he tries to fight Max

No. I like both of them. Max is too big. Would much rather TJ vs Aldo, Ortega, ect.

Halloway would do some bad shit to TJ. I think this is just TJ trying to look cool, no way he tries to fight Max
I dont think you understand and crazy competitive he is. Dude is chasing 3 belts. I have no doubt he will go after it if they let him.

Well, tbf, GSP would have been the first three division champ if salty bitch would have given him the fight.

Max is waaaay too big for TJ.. That said, if TJ wants it, why not let it? lol, I don't think he gets anywhere near Max. He would have to fight completely different with a guy over half a foot taller. We shall see

I dont think you understand and crazy competitive he is. Dude is chasing 3 belts. I have no doubt he will go after it if they let him.
Well I guess we will know sooner rather than later. If he comes in looking good tonight and wins then we know at the very least his S and C coach will get him to 145 in his best physical state.

TJ would still be cutting weight to make 145. BJ was stuffing his face just to make sure he got to the weight class.

Never compare TJ to GOAT BJ who wanted to fight Couture and win all the belts but wasn't allowed.

TJ made 125 with ease. Holloway got shut down by the doctors from even making 155......the size difference is MASSIVE. TJ would get annihilated.

Back