Paulie Malignaggi Goes Scorched Earth On How 'Dirtbag' Dana White Treats UFC Fighters

Son Peyote

★★★★★★★★
@Brown
Reaction score

Many of you MMA Hardcores may only know Paulie through the lens of Conor McGregor

Which is unfortunate because Paulie is one of the best analysts in all of Boxing

Here he makes some excellent points about Dana & the UFC​

Last edited:
Now Conor's sidepiece is going at Conor's ex? Damn.

This dude makes my blood boil so hard.

Good move if he wants to draw Conor into a boxing match. Dana can move things along, if properly motivated.

BTW: Everyone with a gambling brain should be cheering for this fight to happen; Conor marks would 100% get fleeced again.

Paulie is the second biggest name in MMA after Floyd Mayweather

I love when Paulie trashes Skysports pundits hahah.

Although, Paulie is a trash when Conor name is around.

Phenomenal analyst.

He looks like gipsy gay club owner on coke

Many of you MMA Hardcores may only know Paulie through the lens of Conor McGregor

Which is unfortunate because Paulie is one of the best analysts in all of Boxing

He makes a fair point about MMA fighters sending for him. I remember Chase Sherman and Max Holloway disparaging him for some reason. Why? Paulie was annoying and maybe even had petty motives, but he was acting like an ally to MMA fighters and exposing Dana's business practice's.

A Pauli vs Conor press conference would be gold.

Feels like only yesterday when Pauli brutally verbally destroyed Adrien Broner at their press conference.

He looks like gipsy gay club owner on coke
You really paint a picture. You could be a novelist:

"The Gypsy owner of the gay club watched the bartender shake his drink, reminiscing on simpler times when his mother made him smoothies, remembering the florid scent of the spring-time Holland breeze..."

Hahaha Fuck me Paulie bites so easy...
I've never seen someone bite so much

But all that shit aside Paulie is 100% an amazing analyst, he's never bias towards fighters (when he's a pundit) and has great knowledge.
He was the only one making sense during Bellew/Usyk.

But Please don't mention Conor around him

{<jordan}

Paulie vs Broner was classic. Lots of bad blood Broner even stole his girl

jessica-corazon-paulie-malignaggi-adrien-broner.jpg

This is year 2 of this man ranting about a pic of himself. The only reason why anyone still remembers it is because he can't let it go. He thinks "bring your balls" is the most clever comeback ever. As someone who was something of a fan when he boxed, this is embarrassing. Mayweather can talk shit, Khabib can talk shit. If Paulie wants to earn it he can strap on the 4 ozer's, hes going to stick to basking in someone else's glory instead. Pretty lame.

Everything Paulie said in this interview was true. Like him or not.

Back