I don't really know what espn+ is, and don't really care. Cable is 100 a month, and-

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
-if that isn't enough, then screw ESPN. Is espn+ something they created just to make money off the UFC? What do/could they have? Is this a "we expect people to watch events on their phones" deal?

I would never buy it, but go ahead and explain espn+ to me.

You mad...

It's $5. I'm sure you waste more on shit fast food, cigarettes, candy or some other chemical infested bullshit you don't need like the rest of us. So, pay the $49.99 a year for it, or shut up. You guys whine about the dumbest shit. You think you really need to tell us all how much it sucks you don't want to buy something? Hilarious, lol.

In before UFC shill...

Last edited:
Don't know. I've got it though. So i must admit the change from fox to espn isn't a problem. I am a creature of habbit though so it will probably irk me more with their different production styles. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Only watch MMA myself. Don't watch other sports at all. I'm sure a big thing about ESPN Plus is all the sports coverage that comes with it.

Don't know. I've got it though. So i must admit the change from fox to espn isn't a problem. I am a creature of habbit though so it will probably irk me more with their different production styles. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

UFC is still doing the production so expect only a few differences

You mad...

It's $5. I'm sure you waste more on shit fast food, cigarettes, candy or some other chemical infested bullshit you don't need like the rest of us. So, pay the $49.99 a month for it, or shut up. You guys whine about the dumbest shit. You think you really need to tell us all how much it sucks you don't want to buy something? Hilarious, lol.

In before UFC shill...

Complaining about minor shit -- or rather, imaginary shit -- is kind of what TS is famous for, though. Although usually it's the blacks or the Chaldeans that really grind his gears, not ESPN.

Is espn+ something they created just to make money off the UFC?.

Dont be ridiculous. Its a one stop shop for all your favorite sports like Rugby, Tennis, womens college basketball, curling and whatever the fuck EFL is.

Complaining about minor shit -- or rather, imaginary shit -- is kind of what TS is famous for, though. Although usually it's the blacks or the Chaldeans that really grind his gears, not ESPN.

Chaldeans? Blacks also don't "grind my gears." I give honest opinions on political and social matters in the forums where it's appropriate. Chaldeans? What did I say about them? I mean, I grew up with them, so I might have pointed out something I noticed, but I'm pretty sure I never said anything about them they themselves wouldn't agree with.

Weird derail, btw.

-if that isn't enough, then screw ESPN. Is espn+ something they created just to make money off the UFC? What do/could they have? Is this a "we expect people to watch events on their phones" deal?

I would never buy it, but go ahead and explain espn+ to me.

I think ESPN+ an add-on product for premium content, and its the strategy to lure back people who have cut the cord to resubscribe to ESPN (falling subscriber base).

Dont be ridiculous. Its a one stop shop for all your favorite sports like Rugby, Tennis, womens college basketball, curling and whatever the fuck EFL is.
I have the tennis channel, and watch it.

You have it on your tv? Can I add it to my cable for $5?

ESPN is not making money on the UFC deal on plus.
They will lose money

how come they did it then?

big money making company does deal with other company so they can lose money?

i'm not trying to be a contrarian either, i legitimately don't understand how all that type of shit works or what they get out of something that they're losing money on.

You mad...

It's $5. I'm sure you waste more on shit fast food, cigarettes, candy or some other chemical infested bullshit you don't need like the rest of us. So, pay the $49.99 a year for it, or shut up. You guys whine about the dumbest shit. You think you really need to tell us all how much it sucks you don't want to buy something? Hilarious, lol.

In before UFC shill...

So it's a one-time 49.99 per year streaming service then.. I assume there is a $10 discount paying the year, and your math doesn't suck that bad.

Back