Stop assuming about everyone here

kingkshon73

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I notice the number one comeback when there is any criticism of the womens looks or how they don't understand why people fawn over them peopke instantly say "any of you guys would sleep with them" or "they're hotter then any women you've been with" people need to not assume shit because tbh it does not apply to all of us. I know I'm not alone in say my girlfriend imo is hotter then any girl on the UFC roster rn

I dont know about any female in the UFC. I pretty much love Lauren Sanko and I like to stare at her boobs for a few minutes everyday and her face. I just think about all the stuff we could be doing to one another. I wouldnt even #metoo if she dominated me and had her way with me. I bet she would enjoy it if she got to know the real me.

Pics or GTFOH TS

Post some fucking pics then

DSC_0070.jpg

Odd that you are so defensive about the subject TS?

I was kindof with you until you made the claim about your "girlfriend".
I think if you dont post a pic you should be banned.

Just says more about them. If you can get action and have dated legitimately hot girls, you don't have to fawn over some of the less spectacular ones just because they're semi-famous.

I notice the number one comeback when there is any criticism of the womens looks or how they don't understand why people fawn over them peopke instantly say "any of you guys would sleep with them" or "they're hotter then any women you've been with" people need to not assume shit because tbh it does not apply to all of us. I know I'm not alone in say my girlfriend imo is hotter then any girl on the UFC roster rn
What? Man! I am 2 hours from TO. So I hate to do this but, what the hell? You are obv drunk and bragging about your woman, but this was gonna get you shit on no matter what. I say get the hell out of here before it gets ugly.

Haha, I've pointed this out several times myself but don't expect it to stop. The people who say that are either just projecting there own insecurities or are completely inept with women cause there is not a single WMMA fighter that is at the level of hotness any guy should feel is unattainable irl.

I will say Sherdog is becoming very weord lately. Its almost like a bunch of 12 year olds have taken over. I just looked at the main page and 4 out of the top 7 threads are about WMMA fighters and TMZ shit. One is something like "I bet x fighter is the most down to earth hot chick"
Who posts crap like that?

I will say Sherdog is becoming very weord lately. Its almost like a bunch of 12 year olds have taken over. I just looked at the main page and 4 out of the top 7 threads are about WMMA fighters and TMZ shit. One is something like "I bet x fighter is the most down to earth hot chick"
Who posts crap like that?
Btw never understood what is so good about being "down to earth"
What if you want to discuss aliens or world government conspiracy, but she is just "too down to earth". That's a huge red flag

I agree with you. I think when guys say down to earth they just mean approachable. Probably Incels that cant talk to decent women so any half decent chick that will talk to them is "down to earth" while any chick that is fine and wont give them the time of day is stuck up.
Btw never understood what is so good about being "down to earth"
What if you want to discuss aliens or world government conspiracy, but she is just "too down to earth". That's a huge red flag

Back