Cejudo will lose to TJ Mark my words

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Many of you may remember me as the guy who has picked Khabib to beat Conor and I said mark my words, I also said the same thing about Nunes over Cyborg and I was mocked and called dumb for it, one of my worse days on Sherdog..... Well my next big call is TJ being too fast, having superior striking and being able to keep the fight on the feet to KO Cejudo. I see 2nd round but it can also go to 3 or 4th depending how much of an effort Cejudo puts out.

“Many of you may remember me from such threads as who gives a fuck and what’s that dick in my ass?”

Many of you may remember me as the guy who has picked Khabib to beat Conor and I said mark my words, I also said the same thing about Nunes over Cyborg and I was mocked and called dumb for it, one of my worse days on Sherdog..... Well my next big call is TJ being too fast, having superior striking and being able to keep the fight on the feet to KO Cejudo. I see 2nd round but it can also go to 3 or 4th depending how much of an effort Cejudo puts out.
Picking Khabib over Conor and TJ over Cejudo.

Not exactly surprising.

Mark my words, TJ wins in the 2nd 3rd or 4th.

wow really going out there and putting it all on the line with those bold predicitons

fuck off

edit: post a bet slip or double fuck off

Wow, way to go out on a limb bud. Khabib was favored, as is TJ.

Let me guess, you're also taking Hardy?!
Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 9.21.36 PM.png

damn u picked two 2:1 favorites to win fights

crazy bro ill send u my stock portfolio too

You and Seiryoku Zenyo battling it out for making the most shit threads today. Well done to both of you. He’s had 4 shit threads today that I’ve seen. I think this is number 5 or 6 for you.

3e4nvyungpqz.jpg

I think TJ has the skill advantage everywhere maybe outside of physical strength. Look for TJ to take Cejudo down he has great timing on his level changes. I don't think the Khabib claim was a bold of a prediction nor do I think TJ winning is a bold prediction.
l4g2k4j.gif

Really going out on a limb picking the -210 favorite to win.

Your join date is also from last month, and we're supposed to "remember you as the guy who picked Khabib to beat Conor?

You suck ass at trolling.

<{hughesimpress}>

I'm a bit paranoid over the whole thing. I've been reluctant to bet on sporting events but I've been right with most of my recent picks. I knew
Khabib would beat Conor
DC would beat Lewis
Jon Jones would beat Gustaffson
I'm 99.9% sure TJ will win but with my fucking luck he'll lose just because I bet on him

Bold prediction:
T.J. Dillashaw (-210) vs. Henry Cejudo (+175)

I'm a bit paranoid over the whole thing. I've been reluctant to bet on sporting events but I've been right with most of my recent picks. I knew
Khabib would beat Conor
DC would beat Lewis
Jon Jones would beat Gustaffson
I'm 99.9% sure TJ will win but with my fucking luck he'll lose just because I bet on him
literally all of those were strong favourites.

“Many of you may remember me from such threads as who gives a fuck and what’s that dick in my ass?”

This guy wins the thread, LMAO.

Fuck that, this guy wins the whole week on Sherdog. Hilarious post and did it with one sentence.

You and Seiryoku Zenyo battling it out for making the most shit threads today. Well done to both of you. He’s had 4 shit threads today that I’ve seen. I think this is number 5 or 6 for you.

I've only made 2 threads today. nice try liar.

Back