*As a fighter, How good is Rachael Ostovich? *

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Never saw her fight. But her récord is far from impressive. She really deserves to fight in the UFC?

She’s 4-4. Which is better than your record for good threads you’ve started today. You’re at 0-4 now.

She has well rounded assets.

Shes a 2 to 1 underdog vs Page VanZant. What does that tell you

There are 27 bones in my hand. 28 during her fight

two brothers

Standing on a bridge, going to the bâfroom

one brother says the water is cold

other brother says the water is deep
giphy.gif

edit: what, then^? Wait was that from Sling Blade?

Last edited:
Dana was laughing his bollocks off, when we all sat back and allowed wmma to infiltrate the precious airtime of events. We should all be ashamed of ourselves. Ever since, barring the odd mcg card or jones, numbers have dived to record lows. Realise the mistake, roll it up in a shitball and sent it to invicta.

She’s 4-4. Which is better than your record for good threads you’ve started today. You’re at 0-4 now.

Nice try. But at least i got the decisión on couple of my threads. And you must the only one following my récord. Are you my nuthugger?

Shes a 2 to 1 underdog vs Page VanZant. What does that tell you

Paige isn’t that’s bad tbh — obviously her looks benefit her popularity but she’s a legit wmma fighter 4-3 in the ufc with a win over felice herrig

Rachel prolly only around for her looks

Nice try. But at least i got the decisión on couple of my threads. And you must the only one following my récord. Are you my nuthugger?

I also noticed that you make particularly crappy threads — he was speaking on behalf of the majority of the sherdog community

No I just have a pretty good memory. But don’t worry that BerrySmartGuy2 has 5 or 6 shit threads today. So you’re not stinkin the whole place up by yourself.

Hee heee heee....dumbasses focusing on her record while whole-heartedly approving of the co-main event: a 2-0 fighter who beat up some extremely obese middle weights. Ahhhh, Sherdog.

Jarl

Back