Screenshot_20190118-174815_Sherdog.jpg
<{danawhoah}><{Joewithit}><30>

Best shape Ive ever seen him in.

War Glover!!!!

Jon sees two opportunities, there
Jon-Jones-vs-Glover-Teixeira-Shoulder-Crank-GIF.gif

I love Glover

I remember his pre-UFC days fondly

he trains in the town in CT I went to high school in, and he’s trained with a buddy of mine

I just wish the guy was a bit faster. It’s a bummer to watch him punch through molasses every time I see him

It’s like a bad dream- he’s so slow

but dat power and experience.

war Glover

Always a Glover fan, looks to be in good shape but boy he’s starting to look his age.

Shame that he didn't fight in the US for so many years.

I like Glover but if he loses tomorrow it might be time to call it a career

Super likable guy, but a pretty limited fighter unfortunately

Alls I remember last about him was his face bouncing off of Gus' fists. It was quite tragic.

Dumb shit buries valid threads. I had no idea he was on card.

Hopefully he uses his grappling.

I love Glover

I remember his pre-UFC days fondly

he trains in the town in CT I went to high school in, and he’s trained with a buddy of mine

I just wish the guy was a bit faster. It’s a bummer to watch him punch through molasses every time I see him

It’s like a bad dream- he’s so slow

but dat power and experience.

war Glover
I see Glover around Danbury all of the time. I saw him at Stew Leonard’s last week. Really nice guy. Very friendly.

I hope he wins.

I see Glover around Danbury all of the time. I saw him at Stew Leonard’s last week. Really nice guy. Very friendly.

I hope he wins.
Oh man

Cheers!

Went to Wooster school, hated every second!

I live in one of the suburbs but do most of my shopping in Danbury and I need my Stew’s fix once in a while.
I got blazed with a buddy one Thanksgiving years ago and we walked into Stews and marveled at how desolate it was

then we realized that it was actually closed for business, but the doors were just open for deliveries

It was awkward

Back