Media Jon Jones Posts a List of Most UFC Title Bouts

Sansnom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

GSP%20Jackson.gif

tim sylvia had 9 ufc title bouts? didnt realise it was that much

I never realized GSP had as much as 15.

15 titles bouts in 28 fights, that's impressive. I wonder how many of these 28 fights were against top 5 opponents. Probably most of them.

goat.jpg

How is Jones 11-0 in title fights?
Where's the NC?

He's 10-0 and 1 NC in title fights and 1-0 in interim title fights which aren't real title fights.

No disrespect to Big Tim (he deserves respect), but it's funny seeing his name after those guys.

Gsp!
Anderson!
Jones!
BJ!
....Tim Sylvia!

:eek:

More than half of GSP's career is fighting for titles.

BJ Penn .500 like in everything else.

I never realized GSP had as much as 15.

15 titles bouts in 28 fights, that's impressive. I wonder how many of these 28 fights were against top 5 opponents. Probably most of them.

goat.jpg

Georges spent over half of his career in 5 round, main event, high pressure bouts. We have guys currently on long runs such as El Cucuy with 11 consecutive wins, but only 1 interim title bout, Khabib is on an 11 fight run in the UFC, only 2 of which were title fights. Max Holloway has won 13 consecutive including 3 title fights. I find GSP's current run of 13 consecutive wins, including 11 consecutive title fights far more impressive than any of the big current runs. I'm not trying to knock any of those other guys, its just GSP spent over half his career fighting for titles.

Where's the NC?

He's 10-0 and 1 NC in title fights and 1-0 in interim title fights which aren't real title fights.

He should be 12-0 but even giving a NC for Bones/DC 2 he is 11-0-1

1. Shogun
2. Rampage
3. Lyoto
4. Rashad
5. Vitor
6. Chael
7. Gus
8. Glover
9. DC
10. OSP (Interim Title)
11. DC 2
12. Gus

Where's the NC?

12 title fights so 11-0-1NC. Interim are considered title fights.
Funny that DC has 9 title fights. 7-2 but technically he had only 8 since 1 is a NC and he is 7-1

Back