Fighters you would like to see get humbled..

LoadedZeus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Lets have a go at it, who you got? Its nothing about being salty, just some guys who push their persona a bit too much or overestimate themselves when they havent been really tested..

1) Israel Adesanya: Hate me all you want for this one but I dont know what you guys are seeing here.. He beat tavares and brunson, big deal. The tavares fight was a bit above average and the brunson fight was expected to go down that way, I mean when did brunson become some top dog fighter? Hes like the michael johnson of mw. Adesanya looked horrible against vettori as well. At the end of the day, he hasnt proved himself against the top guys, hes only won the stylistic matchups he was expected to win and he didnt look like some destroyer. I dont see him getting past any of the top 3 guys in the mix up top, would love to see someone like romero put him in his place.

2) Kamaru Usman: Talks alot of shit without being in the right place for it. I get it, hes got skills, but no one wants to hear that 30% bull. He himself has fought all stylistic matchups and he looked average in recent fights. If he can get past some one like woodley, till, thompson, or even masvidal, ill respect him, until then id rather see him get humbled lol

3) Jon Jones: Just cause.

There were wouldve been more if these past two years werent so sweet, most of the others been humbled already, eg conor, kevin lee, till etc

The snake.

Easy top of the list.

Last edited:
Jones, Hernandez, Snoozeman

just talking fights coming up i feel like gastelum is in for a wake up call

Jones, Hernandez, Snoozeman

Definitely Hernandez as well, that guys is cringe to the max, like real who the f is that guy. Probably the reason im watching the prelims tommorow, to see cerrone spark this dude

just talking fights coming up i feel like gastelum is in for a wake up call

Gastelum has never looked like he was losing a fight standing up other than the woodley fight when he got caught clean a couple times. At mw, his boxing is crisp and accurate af, Im gonna play you on this one, 90% sure I'd bet on whittaker getting knocked out, especially after seeing romero knock him down the way he did recently

Gastelum has never looked like he was losing a fight standing up other than the woodley fight when he got caught clean a couple times. At mw, his boxing is crisp and accurate af, Im gonna play you on this one, 90% sure I'd bet on whittaker getting knocked out, especially after seeing romero knock him down the way he did recently
i thought jacare pieced his ass up in a alot of spots and whittaker knocked out jacare in dominant fashion - while gastelum and romero have controversial split decision wins over him

this is the reason why im hyped for this fight.

Losing a fight doesn’t “humble” you it just means you got beat
Anyway I’m interested to see how Khabib would deal with a defeat

i thought jacare pieced his ass up in a alot of spots and whittaker knocked out jacare in dominant fashion - while gastelum and romero have controversial split decision wins over him

Jacare pieced him up? Cmon man you serious? Kelvin gave no respect to jacares punches whatsoever, he literally walked in those punches because he knew they didnt do nothing to him. Jacares only chance was the first round taking him down and then gastelum just completely disrespected his game. Sorry man, but that fight was embarassing for jacare imho

Jones
Adesanya
Lee
Mcgregor
danis
colby
tj

Jacare pieced him up? Cmon man you serious? Kelvin gave no respect to jacares punches whatsoever, he literally walked in those punches because he knew they didnt do nothing to him. Jacares only chance was the first round taking him down and then gastelum just completely disrespected his game. Sorry man, but that fight was embarassing for jacare imho
idk what you watched, i thought jacare won that fight. he landed his punches repeatedly whether kelvin got dropped or not it doesnt matter. and whittaker had an easy ass time with jacare is all im saying. and that fight is from 2 years ago, whittaker has improved as a fighter since then.

doesn't work that way. Common opponents mean nothing.

idk what you watched, i thought jacare won that fight. he landed his punches repeatedly whether kelvin got dropped or not it doesnt matter. and whittaker had an easy ass time with jacare is all im saying. and that fight is from 2 years ago, whittaker has improved as a fighter since then.

Whittakers tdd is on spot and Jacare couldnt mess with him there, he was forced to exchange and he was never going to win there. Gastelum, on the other hand, because of his size, he will have a serious problem against anyone who has good ground control , eg weidman but on the flipside, based on his chin boxing and power at mw, I honestly think he would own every single stand up battle in this division. Whittaker has a good left hook and movement but his boxing aint special.
Jacare landed a lot of shots sure, but gastelum didnt care for it, it hardly affected him, and he in turn landed more shots overall. Look at styles and everything, tell me how whittaker is going to beat gastelum

I don’t want to see any fighters humbled because I don’t know any fighters personally nor all their circumstances.

I just want to see good fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back