Holy crap TJ looked Drained

Curious to see how much weight he gains back

Lmao no he didn't. He just has a vascular body type....pause.

He looked like he'd been in a concentration camp

He has a sunken face, looks like he's starving to death.

Starved AND dehydrated. Tomorrow he's going to engage in a fist-fight for 25 minutes. Very dangerous. His face looks like that of a dying man literally.

Goddam this has got to be up there with the most brutal cuts I've seen in a while. Tj was already ripped he has nothing to lose but water weight and fking functioning kidneys.

Weighed in light af too, wonder what the odds on an early win for mini Frank shamrock are?

Starved AND dehydrated. Tomorrow he's going to engage in a fist-fight for 25 minutes. Very dangerous. His face looks like that of a dying man literally.

How ironic would it be if he got Barao'd

<{MingNope}>

If there's ever a situation where something fatal happens as a result of weight-cutting it's going to be this guy/weekend.

Just goes to prove how stupid it is to have a sport where fighters deliberately start the event at less then their best.

Yeah, he needs to protect that chin like his life depends on it. No way in hell he ever makes 125 lbs again.

Defo, dudes in dangerous territory imo I dont see the pay off win or lose. There's not enough pedialyte in the world to bounce back in 24 hrs from that kinda cut

I wonder what his first cheat meal will be? Mouse burger?

015_dillashaw.jpg

From 32 to 55 in only twelve weeks.

My couch-potato reaction is that he doesn't look so awful that I'm really worried about tomorrow, but I do wonder if this is something he can reasonably keep doing.

I'm just really Impressed that he even made it. I don't think that TJ has done all that work just to fall over in the fight.

My view is.... TJ outclasses Cejudo to an emphatic victory.

Back