TJ breaks down his tattoos (best ink in MMA right now)

Here is a snake because well uhhh

Here is a bird

Here is my aunts name errrr

Sure the common thing to do will be to hate. But anyone that acts like those tattoos suck are lying to themselves. So many bad tattoos out there and TJ may have some of the best ones in MMA.

Sure the common thing to do will be to hate. But anyone that acts like those tattoos suck are lying to themselves. So many bad tattoos out there and TJ may have some of the best ones in MMA.

Yeah it used to be Kid Yamamoto (RIP) but it's TJs spot now

You all have no idea how a good tattoo looks like

20120505_jla_aa9_731.0.jpg

Just draw stuff in MS paint like a true sherdogger

Not bad as far as tattoos go. Looks a lot better than some of the ones with all kinds of different colors imo

Must be a slow day at work for me if I actually clicked on this...

They're good tattoos, he just seems too square for them.

TJ's idea for his next tattoo:

"I wanna get like a cowboy on my leg here, kind of walking away, and you can see his back and he's putting his pants on one leg at a time."

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}

So he's gunna get a tattoo where you see some old cowboy's ass in his underwear putting his pants on?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I don't give a shit what the significance of it is, that's the worst tattoo ever.

TJ's idea for his next tattoo:

"I wanna get like a cowboy on my leg here, kind of walking away, and you can see his back and he's putting his pants on one leg at a time."

{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}{<doc}

So he's gunna get a tattoo where you see some old cowboy's ass in his underwear putting his pants on?

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

I don't give a shit what the significance of it is, that's the worst tattoo ever.

People are always trying to get super creative and original with their tattoos and it always backfires. Just get some nice tribal or a Johnny Cash portrait man fuck

agreed. I dont have any either. I feel like id regret getting it and want if off at some point lol

specially when u get old.........

I feel like old people of our generation will just get a new tattoo to cover it up lol

But again, I gotta say if you get a tattoo..... whyyyyy would having a meaning be funny/a joke/cringe?! Haha

Atleast he put some thought into it. rather than running to the tattoo artist one night and picking some shit out of a book. Took him forever to embrace that snake shit though, he definitely wasn't liking that much at the start.

Back