Conor vs. Cerrone - how do you see it going?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Cerrone is calling for this fight and I think it would be a great matchup even if unlikely to happen. I see Cerrone getting Conor down somehow whether with a strike, TD, trip/throw, and ends it quickly via submission.

How do you see it going?

BlueOrangeKookaburra-small.gif

Conor will teep kick his weak body and have him tired within 3 minutes then probably finish him somewhere in the middle of the second round. Kinda like the Mendes fight but with less top control time for Cerrone.

Conor walks him down and starched him. I love Cerrone but he's not beating Conor.

Cerrone will get starched, fight it through, next thing you know its in the later rounds, conor is gassed and loses via submission

Last edited:
Going off their last performances Cowboy smashes him. How Conor bounces back after the sports most humiliating defeat is the question.

Conor will teep kick his weak body and have him tired within 3 minutes then probably finish him somewhere in the middle of the second round. Kinda like the Mendes fight but with less top control time for Cerrone.
If he has Cerrone tired within 3 minutes, which never happened, Conor has to go a pace in which he is tired after 4minutes ^^ pure bullshit

at this point i would say conor tkos him

Cowboy gasses him out and subs him.

Thats the way everyone is going to beat Conor from now on.

Going off their last performances Cowboy smashes him. How Conor bounces back after the sports most humiliating defeat is the question.

Didn’t cowboy just get smashed by Till before he fought Perry? I’m honestly asking, was there a fight in between?

Disagree my Wombrat brother. Gsp didn't talk the amount of shit Conor did.

Yeah bro, but GSP was coming off of a 6 fight win streak and Conor was coming off of relative recent losses to Nate and Mayweather and even though losing to Mayweather was a boxing match it still brought Conor's stock down.

Yeah bro, but GSP was coming off of a 6 fight win streak and Conor was coming off of relative recent losses to Nate and Mayweather and even though losing to Mayweather was a boxing match it still brought Conor's stock down.
Even though Gsp pulls in good numbers, Conor had the most people watching all over the world. More humiliating.

Is this really a question?

Cowboy would get knocked unconscious within 1 round

Cowboy would not take Conor down immediately and stay on top like Khabib did in RD 1. I also don't think he'd able to rock and maul Conor in RD 2 like Khabib did either.

Conor should be the easy favorite against Cerrone here. I dislike Conor too bro, but come on.

I thought thread title was Conor vs Conor lol

In that case the both lose by gassing after the second round

Cerrone has always struggled vs pressure boxers who can back him up and exploit his lack of head movement
Now guess what type of striker Conor is...
Smart money on mcgregor
Also you can’t compare there two opponents as mcgregor fought khabib and cerrone fought perry
Mcgregor 1st round tko after putting his hands behind his back
Mcgregor goes on to beat poirer then rematch khabib only to lose again
Cerrone would get great odds as a dog
Cerrone also finally get that payday

Back