Media What are Cowboy and Hernandez saying in this video?

"You're not even a real Cowboy you're from Florida" - Hernandez

"Fuck you! You're not a real Mexican you're from Indiana" -Cerrone

I heard
"You think im Mike Perry?"

Cowboy at first says 'look me in the eye motherfucker'
<HisEye><HisEye>

Can't clearly hear anything said after that except for a few clear words which don't make sense on their own.
I hope Cowboy beats the shit out of this guy. Hernandez is a great fighter but he seems obnoxious, needs to be humbled.

I also remember when he fought against Dariush, ran up straight to him faking like he's gonna touch gloves, and just kicks him. What an asshole lol.

<HisEye><HisEye>

Can't clearly hear anything said after that except for a few clear words which don't make sense on their own.
I hope Cowboy beats the shit out of this guy. Hernandez is a great fighter but he seems obnoxious, needs to be humbled.

I also remember when he fought against Dariush, ran up straight to him faking like he's gonna touch gloves, and just kicks him. What an asshole lol.

Wow yea what a cunt lol Hope Cowboy beats him

<HisEye><HisEye>

tenor.gif

<HisEye><HisEye>

Yeah, that dude is going the Mike Perry Douchebag route to fame, apparently.

Hernandez is keeping his arm out there for distance management I believe, conor have opened plenty of fights with similar tactic, not dirty imo

Hernandez is keeping his arm out there for distance management I believe, conor have opened plenty of fights with similar tactic, not dirty imo
Lol.. No. You can clearly see Dariush put his arm out to touch gloves, everyone saw that. Hernandez kicks immediately after. That's a cunt thing to do.

Lol.. No. You can clearly see Dariush put his arm out to touch gloves, everyone saw that. Hernandez kicks immediately after. That's a cunt thing to do.
At the end of the day it's protect yourself at all times. These men are literally trained to kill each other in the octagon. If anything, Dariush is at fault for expecting a man sprinting full force at him to touch gloves. That's literally Hernandez' fight stance. You'll see him utillize that exact stance in every other fight he's had. He had a clear gameplan, which was not to allow Dariush to take the center of the octagon. Do you want him to throw that gameplan out of the window for the sake of touching Dariush's glove?

At the end of the day it's protect yourself at all times. These men are literally trained to kill each other in the octagon. If anything, Dariush is at fault for expecting a man sprinting full force at him to touch gloves. That's literally Hernandez' fight stance. You'll see him utillize that exact stance in every other fight he's had. He had a clear gameplan, which was not to allow Dariush to take the center of the octagon. Do you want him to throw that gameplan out of the window for the sake of touching Dariush's glove?
'literally trained to kill each other in the octagon'
bit of an exaggeration lol, more like literally trained to incapacitate each other

I have no problem with him running up and taking the centre of the octagon, I do have a problem with him faking the touch and then kicking the guy after he has already seen that he's trying to touch gloves. He could have made it clear that he wasn't going to touch gloves in the face-off or something, he didn't have to kick him when he wasn't expecting it.

You can make whatever excuses you want for that, but I will still consider it a cunt thing to do. Try that shit in sparring and someone will eventually beat the shit out of you.

Take it for what is worth: Hernandez stated it was a preplanned move to rush dariush from the getgo

(Timestamped @3:50)

Take it for what is worth: Hernandez stated it was a preplanned move to rush dariush from the getgo

(Timestamped @3:50)

Hmm... Alright, good enough for me I guess, I'll just take his word for it. I don't know if he had to kick him when he saw Dariush's hand stretched out for the touch, but I guess with the adrenaline he must not have noticed it.

That's not Hernandez's fault that Dariush misinterpreted his stance as asking for a glove touch. Hernandez had both arms up and extended, not just the lead one. It was clearly his stance. Also, he was running aggressively at him. Obvious wasn't looking to be fucking friends, lol.

Cowboy: “welcome to the fire motherfucker or “look into my eyes motherfucker”
Hernandez: “you’re taking off those heels pretty soon. You’re not as tall as they make you out to be”

Can’t make out the rest

That's not Hernandez's fault that Dariush misinterpreted his stance as asking for a glove touch. Hernandez had both arms up and extended, not just the lead one. It was clearly his stance. Also, he was running aggressively at him. Obvious wasn't looking to be fucking friends, lol.
still on this?

listen the issue here is not the misinterpretation, its that alex saw dariush extend his hand out for a glove touch, and even after seeing that, kicked him. you attacked someone who clearly was not expecting it. it would have taken a second to tell him 'no glove touch', but i guess alex prefers kicking lol. yeah its legal, but it's just a cunt thing to do.

besides after seeing that post-fight interview, i have no problem with it now. hernandez probably had a lot of adrenaline, and was just sticking to his game plan. doesn't matter now.

Back