New UFC Belt Looks Like Something You Pull Out a Cracker Jack Box

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

da fuck is this shit. I would say just as bad as Dana Whites Yellow canvas idea for UFC 200 except we dont have to look at that stupid yellow canvas anymore.

Dana's face says it all. Even he knows the new belt looks like shit.

Yeah, It's ugly
They should give it to Cejudo/TJ after saturday night, and then just make a new one, but good looking

It will make Conor look more foolish if he still wishes to walk around with any of his fake belts.

da fuck is this shit. I would say just as bad as Dana Whites Yellow canvas idea for UFC 200 except we dont have to look at that stupid yellow canvas anymore.

that fucking canvas smh

It will make Conor look more foolish if he still wishes to walk around with any of his fake belts.
:/ Conor so deeply implanted into your brain that you have to somehow bring him up in a thread about UFC belt design.

The haters are worse than the fanboys at this point.

They should've at least made them look cool for photos since everyone on the roster is handed one these days.

Current one doesn't really look good either, but people are used to it. Better than the new one for sure.

:/ Conor so deeply implanted into your brain that you have to somehow bring him up in a thread about UFC belt design.

The haters are worse than the fanboys at this point.
I'm sure he tweeted about it already. He inserted himself.

Thanks for playing.

Eh, it's not amazing but it's solid. Looks more unique than the bland old one. Did anyone actually like the old one for any reason in particular?

From 12 lbs of solid gold to 10.5 lbs of pleather, chrome, plated gold, and imitation gemstones.

Back