Dana vs Ariel is going to be a thing on espn

podsox

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Dana going off on Ariel on first take to Stephen A and Max Kellerman.

Last edited:
Ariel loves to bait people. And the Goofinator is going to bite every. single. time. That bald bozo has far too much pride.

I love it when Ariel keeps poking Dana with his questions. Get him to turn another shade of pink lol.

Ariel and The Bald Guy coming this February only on ESPN

<bball1> Ain't gonna be nothing, Dana sons him anywhere they stand...

Cliffs would certainly help me form an opinion

Ariel is one of the most annoying journalists in the sport. The only reason he’s such a big name is because he has the first mover advantage of being one of the first MMA journalists out there on YouTube. He played his cards right by getting on the MMA train early and becoming familiar with the fighters. Had he have joined the MMA game later, I don’t think he would have established such a relationship with Dana or the fighters.

Lmao. You guys like Ariel.

Not quite. We all know he’s a sneaky little weasel that baits people. But I love seeing Dana get his panties in a bunch. And Ariel the Weasel Helwani can do it better than anybody.

He played his cards right by getting on the MMA train early and becoming familiar with the fighters.

The UFC was like 17 years old when he started. TJ Desantis (spelling?) Was podcasting back in 2008 (maybe earlier) for sherdog which was a big deal at the time. It hasn't made him an on air ESPN personality.

Ariel is big because he's pushy, obnoxious, and not concerned with being liked. People love drama.

The UFC was like 17 years old when he started. TJ Desantis (spelling?) Was podcasting back in 2008 (maybe earlier) for sherdog which was a big deal at the time. It hasn't made him an on air ESPN personality.

Ariel is big because he's pushy, obnoxious, and not concerned with being liked. People love drama.
It helps that a lot of fighters like him too

UFC that desperate they need to resort to shit like this to get people to watch

Calling it now, Anti-Semitism will be the reason Dana is removed from the UFC by WME.

Back