Sherdoggers. Do you know how to do a flying side kick?

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
bruce-lee-flying-kick.jpg

Just a random question / thought.

I think every martial art fan should know how to do a flying side kick. Dont matter how crappy the form is.

<WellThere>

Yes. Did muay thai for a few years, been in bjj for years now. Neither of those arts taught me the flying side kick but i can do it. More from watching bruce lee and playing mortal kombat though.

why?

does look cool...

Yes. Did muay thai for a few years, been in bjj for years now. Neither of those arts taught me the flying side kick but i can do it. More from watching bruce lee and playing mortal kombat though.

<{monica}>

Muay thai got one. But its more like a flying side teep.

Mine would look like this... facial expression and all

200w.gif

Sherdoggers can do it all from flying side kick to flying scissor heel hook. If I'm not mistaken, atleast 50% of us have once in our lives ko'd a bear with somersault kick.

I flap my arms to get airborne then throw a side kick I learned watching Joe Rogan.

Do one, No..!

Avoid one, Yes..! Wait for your ass to land and kick your ass...

I once knocked someone out with a Flying side kick and then transitioned into a flying elbow to finish her off on the ground.

No, I don't.

Why are you posting this in this particular subforum? Are you a UFC-fighter?

Sherdoggers can do it all from flying side kick to flying scissor heel hook. If I'm not mistaken, atleast 50% of us have once in our lives ko'd a bear with somersault kick.

Funny you should say that my speciality is a flying side kick that chains into a scissor heel hook

24-0 against land mammals

Back