NYC Weather on Saturday Night vs UFC

Don’t care just hope it doesn’t affect my internet.

Jk I don’t know it’s possibly gonna be a decent storm. Then again people are used to it by now who live up north.

The fighters will be in hotels within walking distance won't they? And I guess the UFC staff will be too so worst case some spectators can't make it I guess.
It should be fine.

Yes like cage rages wet n wild show in the rain lol. Im used to fighting in snow in norway so i would love to watch that shit

Lmao that event was such a shit show. It was funny to see fighters keep their shirts on and slipping all over the place.

Wait I’m thinking of King of the Cage unless that’s what you meant.

According to Dan Severn it will go on as planned.

Lmao that event was such a shit show. It was funny to see fighters keep their shirts on and slipping all over the place.
I bought a 6 or eight set dvd of cage rage events at least 10 years ago lol. Watched through that whole shitty event. Pretty hilarious

I bought a 6 or eight set dvd of cage rage events at least 10 years ago lol. Watched through that whole shitty event. Pretty hilarious

I think we may have seen the same shit.

51MWQ0YYMQL._SY445_.jpg

Even in major snowstorms the city continues to run along. De Blasio does a lot of questionable things but the one thing he does right is make sure that the snow patrol busts their ass during storms.

I think we may have seen the same shit.

51MWQ0YYMQL._SY445_.jpg
Probably lol. Im pretty sure thats it. even had the fake fight by the fake blackbelt who killed a dude at his gym after banging his wife and fighting in the woods for a karate trophy

Now it looks like there will be mostly rain. Snowstorm mostly avoided.

Back