KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
OQewgG6.png
YoaiXbc.png
3Co0KbF.png
tv8B3Qq.png

That’s ridiculous. She was the undisputed BW Champion that moved up to fight the FW Champion. It’s not similar at all.

I'm sure Nunes would be up for a rematch at 135. No obligation to give a rematch when you're the one going up in weight to a basically non existant weight class.

It's on Cyborg to chase Nunes and go to her weight.

This comparison can only be made by utter morons.

Depressing how the average MMA fan on twitter has almost no grasp of history :eek:

LOL not even close.

Also fuck Cryroid she needs to win a couple then come back.

I get what she's trying to insinuate (that it was a fluke win), but it's a dumb comparison because GSP fought twice to get a rematch a year later.

I'm sure Nunes would be up for a rematch at 135. No obligation to give a rematch when you're the one going up in weight to a basically non existant weight class.

It's on Cyborg to chase Nunes and go to her weight.
Lol you're forgetting it was for the belt at 145

GSP wasnt known as the greatest striker of all time like Cyborg was (WMMA)

Nunes wrecked her and now she will always be salty.

I'd like to see Nunes fight Megan and Holly and then call it a career, honestly.

She has nothing more to prove. Shes already the best.

But that's how you prove you're the best, by continuing to take on challengers and continuing to beat them. You don't get to take a shapshot of one single point in your career and declare yourself the best because of that. You have to keep earning and keep reaffirming it.

"She has nothing more to prove" basically means "the results of her next fights don't matter," and of course that's not true. If Nunes suddenly went on a four-fight losing streak, would anyone still consider her the best?

GSP wasnt known as the greatest striker of all time like Cyborg was (WMMA)

Nunes wrecked her and now she will always be salty.

I'd like to see Nunes fight Megan and Holly and then call it a career, honestly.

Only idiots considered Cyborg the greatest striker of all time. Shitty footwork, bad timing, bad distance control and limited striking defense even though she fought smaller fighters and many with sub-par records. Anyone can look good fighting smaller and/or unskilled fighters and Cyborg did not. Great power and athleticism, but skill, not so much.

Ridiculousness. What would the reaction have been if someone had described her destruction of Ronda as "another Serra vs GSP"?

But that's how you prove you're the best, by continuing to take on challengers and continuing to beat them. You don't get to take a shapshot of one single point in your career and declare yourself the best because of that. You have to keep earning and keep reaffirming it.

"She has nothing more to prove" basically means "the results of her next fights don't matter," and of course that's not true. If Nunes suddenly went on a four-fight losing streak, would anyone still consider her the best?

I knew she would be the best after her war with Zingano. Like I said, she should fight Megan and Holm and then call it a day. I dont see anyone beating her again anytime soon.

Only idiots considered Cyborg the greatest striker of all time. Shitty footwork, bad timing, bad distance control and limited striking defense even though she fought smaller fighters and many with sub-par records. Anyone can look good fighting smaller and/or unskilled fighters and Cyborg did not. Great power and athleticism, but skill, not so much.

Everyone considered Cyborg to be the best womens striker. It isnt even debatable.

Ridiculous. Amanda is the superior fighter.

I don't think you need to call anyone idiots, Cyborg was on a long streak, and she's no Ronda Rousey. But basically, this.

Everyone considered Cyborg to be the best womens striker. It isnt even debatable.
lol

Yeah she should fight next 20 years to prove it...If she gonna lose next 4, still one of best resumes in wmma. Nobody will take her wins from record.

No, not everyone. Plenty of us noted her lack of skill so yes, it is debatable.

"Everyone" often means "I cannot support my point" and this appears to be another one of those times. Example: when she fought Baars, who does not cut water, and got knocked on her ass multiple times by an actual skilled striker not exactly known for her power.

I can, I suppose, link you to others who have questioned her skill, but even one person doing so proves you wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back