Everyone hates someone (two examples)

• Thread starter Deleted member 474013
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 474013

Nate Diaz hates Khabib
disses him at the event, throws drink etc. etc.

Tho, I'm sure of Khabib don't hate Nate, at least he's neutral towards him. For example in his latest post he disses McGregor and shows respect to Benson Henderson, Nate Diaz etc etc for not tapping

Now, Khabib hates Conor for sure

Tho, Conor at least was neutral towards him.
Keagle-MCg.jpg

What is going on?

940x450-Ryan-Reynold-Reaction-GIFs.jpg

People forget Khabib started this whole rivalry by constantly dissing mcgregor

Anyway these guys are fighters
Just like mcgregor and TJ said there are no friends in this game

I guarantee you McGregor hates Khabib now... So much so it keeps him up at night. Thinking of all the scenarios where he avenges his shameful submission to Khabib's will, after talking all that shit.

There can be only one alpha male. It's dumb, but at the end of the day this may explain everything that has happened or will ever happen with man.

Last edited:
I guarantee you McGregor hates Khabib now... So much so it keeps him up at night. Thinking of all the scenarios where he avenges his shameful submission to Khabib's will, after talking all that shit.
I think you take this shit way to seriously
It’s just a job
He had a bad night and his opponent was better
He isn’t losing sleep because he got beat by a undefeated fighter
That’s ridiculous
From what we’ve seen of him he’s over it
I know I am

And there is also Tony
Who hates/likes all of them. Tbh, he's the hardest one to read. He's like that guy who bullies somebody, but does that to make them give their 100% in the fight

I don't think it keeps him up at night, but obviously he's been thinking about it. Why wouldn't he? Who wouldn't?

I think you take this shit way to seriously
It’s just a job
He had a bad night and his opponent was better
He isn’t losing sleep because he got beat by a undefeated fighter
That’s ridiculous
From what we’ve seen of him he’s over it
I know I am
People like Conor have egos the size of the universe... A dominant defeat infront of his whole family and millions of his fans... will surely crack his ego... It will eat him up inside.

People like Conor have egos the size of the universe... A dominant defeat infront of his whole family and millions of his fans... will surely crack his ego... It will eat him up inside.
I doubt it
We don’t really know enough of the actual him to say so
After the fight he was open to fighting “The next in line” and called the fight a “good knock” knock is like scrap or fight
He didn’t seem bitter at all really
Ali has been dissing him and he refused to take the bait
He only brought Khabib up to clear up the “its only business” line
He was at a game a week later
I seriously doubt he is losing sleep over it

And there is also Tony
Who hates/likes all of them. Tbh, he's the hardest one to read. He's like that guy who bullies somebody, but does that to make them give their 100% in the fight
Tony don't hate. He just shows his dominance.

The beating he got from Nate Diaz in the first fight was worse. Khabib dropped Conor, but he wasn't rocked. Nate rocked Conor then laughed in his face before he choked him out. He did this all without having to take him down too, which I respect more. I know wrestling is a part of MMA, I just think it's tougher to beat someone up when you're standing toe to toe and respect that more than pounding on someone who is on the ground beneath you.

Back