Ngannou will need..

Zabit 145 Goat

Who iz nyext?
Banned
Reaction score
A hospital bed and medics asap after the Cain fight.

Think about it, aside from his power he is literally an amateur everywhere.

This is gonna be bad . .

This is gonna be bad . .

Cain got one shotted by JDS in their first fight.

Could happen again against Ngannou

Ngannou will make this look easy, just like his last fight.

Everyone said the same thing about Curtis, and how he would man handle Francis with ease. How did that one turn out?

This is gonna be bad . .

That is if Cain doesn't get injured and end up in the hospital before the fight.

Ngannou knocks Cain into permanent retirement

If Ngannou lands will Cain’s chin hold up? Will he land? 50/50 for me right now.

HW prediction.
  1. Cain beats Ngannou
  2. DC fights and beats Brock Lesnar to get his biggest paycheck.
  3. DC vacates his belt and retires.
  4. Cain and Stipe fight for the belt.
  5. The winner gets the belt and the one who holds the belt fights Jon Jones.
  6. Jon Jones becomes the two-division champion.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
He's either getting taken down and smashed badly, or he sends Cain into retirement

HW prediction.
  1. Cain beats Ngannou
  2. DC fights and beats Brock Lesnar to get his biggest paycheck.
  3. DC vacates his belt and retires.
  4. Cain and Stipe fight for the belt.
  5. The winner gets the belt and the one who holds the belts fight Jon Jones.
  6. Jon Jones becomes the two-division champion.
tenor.gif

The way Brock been looking lately I just can't see that fight happening. A prime gassed Lesnar might have a small shot vs DC just cause the strength and size advantage, this old USADA version has to know it wont end well. He will just keep cashing that WWE check. Wouldn't surprise me if it was all just a negotiating tactic to get bigger contract from WWE.

The way Brock been looking lately I just can't see that fight happening. A prime gassed Lesnar might have a small shot vs DC just cause the strength and size advantage, this old USADA version has to know it wont end well. He will just keep cashing that WWE check. Wouldn't surprise me if it was all just a negotiating tactic to get bigger contract from WWE.

Brock Lesnar agreed to fight DC and Dana White is in the process of making it happen. They're currently all negotiating so we'll see bro. I might agree with you on prime Lesnar might having a shot but DC is almost 40 and he's out of his prime too but we all know he'll win this fight.

A fight between Cain and Stipe, best HW's of all time needs to happen and the winner should fight Jon Jones. I mean JJ said he plans to move up so we'll see. I'm excited about the future.

If Cain loses to Ngannou then <NotListening>

Brock Lesnar agreed to fight DC and Dana White is in the process of making it happen. They're currently all negotiating so we'll see bro. I might agree with you on prime Lesnar might having a shot but DC is almost 40 and he's out of his prime too but we all know he'll win this fight.

A fight between Cain and Stipe, best HW's of all time needs to happen and the winner should fight Jon Jones. I mean JJ said he plans to move up so we'll see. I'm excited about the future.

If Cain loses to Ngannou then <NotListening>

I don't really think DC is that past his Prime. Fighters age at completely different rates. Jose Aldo was past his Prime at 30. Think Woodley at 36 is the best version he has ever been. Saying that, Brock is a rough 41, between the diverticulitis, the wear and tear of WWE and USADA just think this version of Brock wouldn't make it past the first round vs the Brock at UFC 100. We will see, but if there was an over under if that fight is happening, I would slam the under.

Yeap Brock looks terrible.

I have a hard time believing all the time off and injuries haven’t caused Cain to lose a step though.

Don’t expect prime Cain in this fight, he’ll likely be much slower and rusty

Ngannou will get merked in this fight, Cain is the best HW ever.

Back