Dana lying about Colby

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
At the press conference, a reporter asked the big tomato about Colby's comments earlier in the week, and of course fatso pretended like he never heard anything about it. Is he just trolling now or does he actually think the public believes the bullshit he's selling? He even alluded to the fact that he passed Colby up for Usman.

Dana White is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Behold:

This is just a 90 second segment from the conference, no time stamp needed.

Well... its about Colby.

I cant even muster up a 0.5 fuck to give.

How ever I can admit I almost smiled.

Well... its about Colby.

I don't care about Colby either, I just can't believe how much of a chickenshit Dana is.

Colby and Dana are douche canoes.

Both lie out their asses.

No that cant be true? Can it?
I mean if its true they should have their own act opening for Sigfried and Roy in Vegas.

He's worth 100's of millions of dollars, why would he give check what some low level employee says on social media.
Ask the boss where you work what the guy who cleans the bathrooms has posted on twitter.

Is it really a lie when he knows we all know he's lying? If a tree falls in the woods and you're not there, does it make a sound?

X7851Ne.gif

I would ponder it, but I'm hungry from this gif

He's worth 100's of millions of dollars, why would he give check what some low level employee says on social media.
Ask the boss where you work what the guy who cleans the bathrooms has posted on twitter.

What horseshit. He knows what Colby was saying about him, he just doesn't have the balls to acknowledge it.

Well... its about Colby.

I kind of want to see the "confrontation" Colby has planned. I hope Dana is armed with a boomerang.

Next question

Colby could pin Dana to the ground and stick his balls in Dana's mouth.

I kind of want to see the "confrontation" Colby has planned. I hope Dana is armed with a boomerang.

Somehow I seen any Colby confrontation ending with him dialing 911..

Colby could pin Dana to the ground and stick his balls in Dana's mouth.

Well there are gay rumors around Colby so I would not be surprised..
But I always thought of him more as a receiver not a giver... if you know what I mean.

Somehow I seen any Colby confrontation ending with him dialing 911..

Yeah, I'm not sure you won't get kneecaps "compromised" if you push the Baldfather too much. I'm sure Pink Goof wanted to do it to Ariel during the backroom meeting when he banned him.

Lol, we don't all work in offices. I have 2 bosses and am there only employee making me that "low level employee".

We work together side by side everyday and I know for a fact they respect and value my opinion.

Not all bosses are douchebags who don't give a fuck about the people that help make them money.

It has been known he does that a lot. He did that for a lot of the questions during the Jones pressers, you'll notice how often it was done during the 229 conferences as well.

Why should Dana listen to what Colby says ?
Colby is just talking shit

Back