Nate Stuffs Khabib's TD

Gucci 'Trap God' Mane

pumpin' out quarters like a slot machine
Banned
Reaction score

Fight Break Down

0:56 Khabib attempts takedown on Nate. Nate stops take down

1:06 Nate tries to push through security past bar but has chair throw at him by Khabib team

2:56 Nate circles around to get an angle

3:02 "Pause clip" You see Khabib in black shirt with white line. His preparing for take down
3:03 Nate sprawls Khabibs take down, throws downward elbow on Khabib

3:18 Khabibs team member picks up chair to throw, Khabib is next to him

You really took time out of your day to post this? Who am I kidding, this is shertard after all.

Last edited:
Lol Nate is so fucking stupid. I'd normally sympathize and say it's a "suicide by cop" scenario, with Khabib being the cop. But that's not the truth. Truth is Nate really believes he could take Khabib, which is involuntary suicide, for him at least.

I have watched this footage many times over the years and I still can't tell exactly what in the hell is going on and who is who.

Last edited:
Ty for your video analysis, now do the loch ness monster video

Sorry, Khabib got slapped up. Khabib posted the same video, but only parts that fit his narrative.
Sounds like a typical sherdogger

Dana tried to put this fight together after this incident. There was obviously already bad blood. Khabib was willing to fight but Nate wasn't. Why do you suppose that was?

I feel like Stevie wonder watching this.

It was for satisfaction. You have a reading problem, boy? Nate about that life, you wouldn't understand keyboard warrior
So there is no satisfaction in getting to fight someone you despise 1 on 1 in the cage? Nate ducked him. Deal with it.

Back