How is Anderson Goat when he lost to LW?

I don’t know he just is. Especially if you don’t care about roids and like flashy knockouts and a air of mystique.

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/5968201-who-is-the-mma-goat-this-flochart-helps-you-decide

59a02701c431e.jpeg

Last edited:
There was a similar thread about Fedor losing to a MW. You guys never quit trolling.

Here is why Anderson Silva is the goat.

MAjlI5yoSCiXPWYLf5xGXA.png

No doubt he's the greatest MW fighter of all time. The reason why he lost to Weidman is because of luck + Anderson out of his prime. Also, second most title defenses in the history of MMA. Absolutely phenomenal! You can't take away his credit.

Ah, this is in retaliation to the Fedor/MW thread. Well...just MY opinion...GOAT cases can be made for AS, Aldo, Cruz, Fedor, GSP, JBJ, MM, Stipe, DC, Cyborg, Nunes...did I miss any?

How is Fedor still in the goat discussion even though he got Ko'ed by a 40 years old Hendo who Silva toy'ed with ease?

How is Fedor still in the goat discussion even though he got Ko'ed by a 40 years old Hendo who Silva toy'ed with ease?
its call roid rage, did you even see the fight.
HGH is steroids.

How is GSP the goat after losing to Serra????? See what I did

Context matters. Opinions to some. Pantheon level fighters all have a GOAT type apex. Chins, athleticism, cardio, health and skill all fade and erode. Achievements do not.

In a sane and rational world, this comment would end all discussion.

its call roid rage, did you even see the fight.
HGH is steroids.

Hendo passed his test and was allowed to take TRT at the time, along with a bunch of other fighters. The same Hendo lost to WW Jake Shields not long before the Fedor fight, so the stuff didn't make him invincible.

You guys are so lame man, don’t you ever get tired of this discussion.

The GOAT is obviously whichever fighter you like more, so stop pretending you follow some logic.

In a sane and rational world, this comment would end all discussion.

Not if you understand the nuances of the fight game. Same reason OP's assertion doesnt hold any water.

MMAth works, and fighters NEVER improve or diminish.

Anderson isn't the GOAT, but these threads are silly.

Not if you understand the nuances of the fight game. Same reason OP's assertion doesnt hold any water.

I understand the nuances, asymmetries and all the rest. The thread should've ended because the T.S. point was refuted...especially if he's Fedor fan (which I suspect, since Fedorites make so many threads like this).

Back