What happens if TJ and Cejudo both miss weight?

TomTomNT

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What happens if they both miss weight? Or if the champ misses weight? I mean Cejudo is a big dude and has missed weight before, not to mention i think Cejudo looks bigger than TJ. Kind of odd, 2 champions and there is a pretty decent chance that both might miss weight

I think Dana might have a panic attack, but then again, i dont think he cares too much about these 2 weight classes.

I listened to the new MMA Reporters podcast on iTunes and Ariel had a great idea: If TJ misses weight, have Henry fight for TJ's belt.

Well. This is the big ESPN+ debut... move it to a 135 title fight. Doubt they scrap this fight no matter the cost...

Fight goes on and the shit show gets shut down right after , no belts awarded lmao.

I listened to the new MMA Reporters podcast on iTunes and Ariel had a great idea: If TJ misses weight, have Henry fight for TJ's belt.

I don't think that can happen? Isn't 135 title fights 126-135?
So unless both fighters miss weight, they can't have a title fight at 135 I think

How can an adult male get down to 125lbs. is what I wanna know?

I consider myself average and am 5’7 193 with a soft 4 pack.
No way could I lose 68 pounds.

So unless both fighters miss weight, they can't have a title fight at 135 I think

they pre-weigh them before they go to weigh-in, if one is going to miss weight the other will be told to drink a few litres of water

Nobody will give a shit, that's what

If Cejudo is in danger of missing weight he can always just have last minute emergency surgery to shave down part of his enormous cranium

If they both miss weight, it will become a non-title bout.
If Cejudo misses weight, TJ is still eligible to win the title if he beats Cejudo. They also have the option of stripping Cejudo of the title for missing weight too, even if he wins.

The title is vacated and neither can win it, also Dana turns beetroot purple.

5'7 193 is a fat fuck unless you're (very) jacked.

They have to be smoll like a pupper.

upload_2019-1-18_13-36-40.jpeg

It most likely become a catchweight fight, IF TJ makes weight and Cejudo doesnt then title goes vacant and only TJ could get it.
I dont think it works like that, but it would be sad AF if TJ misses weight and wins.

Dana White has a heart attack and a stroke.

How does an adult male not get over 5'8?

Average?

Soft 4 pack, you mean like this?

He advised Henry to weigh in second and miss weight as well.

I lol and hope they fight for a 130lbs title.

I had a quick look at the video from the face off and thought TJ looked sickly thin actually

dont even know how Cejudo makes the weight to begin with, he looks Jones dick pills jacked

Back