Is there any way Werdum can appeal the 2 year ban?

ClosetVitorFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It seems like USADA was quick to hand down the sentence ASAP. While it took USADA over a year to come up with a 15 month punishment for Jones on a 2nd offense. This is Werdums 1st offense. Can he possibly appeal to get a 1 year suspension? Especially with the shenanigans that went on with Jones? Werdum was simply pulsing Tren from back in his pride days. Come on, look into his honest eyes, you know it to be true. But when nope they don't believe shit if your name isn't Jon jones. It is such an unfair circus right now I can't believe there isn't some revolt. I mean there kind of is, DC said USADA don't come to my house anymore at 6am.

He's literally at the end of his career. His best bet is what he's doing, requesting a release to fight outside of the U.S. He can squeak out 4-5 more years if he's able to juice usada free.

Hope Dana grants his wish.

It seems like USADA was quick to hand down the sentence ASAP. While it took USADA over a year to come up with a 15 month punishment for Jones on a 2nd offense. This is Werdums 1st offense. Can he possibly appeal to get a 1 year suspension? Especially with the shenanigans that went on with Jones? Werdum was simply pulsing Tren from back in his pride days. Come on, look into his honest eyes, you know it to be true. But when nope they don't believe shit if your name isn't Jon jones. It is such an unfair circus right now I can't believe there isn't some revolt. I mean there kind of is, DC said USADA don't come to my house anymore at 6am.

He clearly said he wouldn't rat on anyone, so he can't get the reduction that Jones got.

Suspended Fabricio Werdum says he turned down USADA's request to snitch

Come on, look into his honest eyes, you know it to be true.

WerdumFace.png

I guess. But how much more time would that eat up from his career. The guy isn't getting younger... Hopefully like mentioned he can get released and finish his career without USADA.

Poor guy, he'll probably have to get a real job to pay the bills. Maybe they're hiring security guards at the gay concentration camps his buddy runs.

He has a better chance at that than he does appealing sherdog forums stuff. Mods suck here homies

Poor guy, he'll probably have to get a real job to pay the bills. Maybe they're hiring security guards at the gay concentration camps his buddy runs.

He should sell bone density scanners.

You guys really dont understand how this whole thing works

Lawyer up and spend money earlier in the process. The more scrutiny that USADA gets the worse for them. He probably accepted a punishment already.

LOL if anyone actually believes jones had to snitch to get away with shit.

Don't do the crime if can't do the time...

Snitches get reduction, bitches.......

Bones Knows

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back